Some profiles can't be reported.

Go to solution Solved by HuntingFever,

So I noticed a profile that got impossible trophies, (servers closed) the trophies have been missable for years, yet that profile got trophies recently... so clearly some hacking involved or something right?. Well for some reason you can't report that list.

Now I am not going to lose sleep or anything, but I am wondering, why are some profiles impossible to report even tho there are some clear cheating, hacking?

• Solution

You have to own the game in question, before it can be reported but in this case it sounds like someone else got there first and has already reported it, in which case, it's in the CRT's hands now so all you can do is wait until they get round to dealing with it.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, HuntingFever said:

You have to own the game in question, before it can be reported but in this case it sounds like someone else got there first and has already reported them, in which case, it's in the CRT's hands now so all you can do is wait until they get round to nuking that profile.

No, I do own the games, that's why I know the servers are closed now. And the profiles are still intact, leaderboards and everything, but yeah, maybe it has already been reported. Thanks.

28 minutes ago, MAUSZX said:

No, I do own the games, that's why I know the servers are closed now. And the profiles are still intact, leaderboards and everything, but yeah, maybe it has already been reported. Thanks.

Either it’s already reported or you don’t own that region (NA /EU / HK / JP etc)

Message CRT to have them take a peruse :)

Edited by amurnin100
  • Like 1