Survivor trophy

InfernoPaws

Following a guide to get everything in one run I started on Hard but unfortunately I must have missed my timing in one the deaths. So I had to do everything again on easy and there was not much difference. It seems the Alien just detect you more easily and takes longer to give up on Hard.

As long as you don't spend to much time in the same place it should rarely appear, just avoid running but try to think you are on a timer. You can reload a save if the Alien is giving trouble and it will reset it's appearence timer as well as it's spawn.

Edited by fenris-lima
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, RedDevil757 said:

It's been a while but never stop still. Gun is useless. It only annoys the xenomorph and attracts it straight to you if you fire it. So it's best left until a late game event that you'll know when you get there.

4 minutes ago, fenris-lima said:

Following a guide to get everything in one run I started on Hard but unfortunately I must have missed my timing in one the deaths. So I had to do everything again on easy and there was not much difference. It seems the Alien just detect you more easily and takes longer to give up on Hard.

As long as you don't spend to much time in the same place it should rarely appear, just avoid running but try to think you are on a timer. You can reload a save if the Alien is giving trouble and it will reset it's appearence timer as well as it's spawn.

thank you very much for the help it means a lot my wife and i are going to start grinding the second playhrough

5 minutes ago, da-Noob123 said:

If all else fails, Optinooby's video guide is excellent and easy to follow. 

That's the one I used, but it focus on getting the collectibles. If you are looking at it and playing it will trigger the Alien a lot more than necessary for a second run. There is a full 20-30 min part just backtracking for collectibles near the end.

• Like 1