Backseat Driver trophy not popping - Any suggestions?

Well two things:

1. Are you sure that you were the navigator and not the driver?

2. Was there another 2 player team present?

I vaguely remember that just finishing with one person in your car and nobody else in the match didn't count on any of the versions I did it on. You will need a 4 player match to do it.

23 hours ago, Letenko said:

Well two things:

1. Are you sure that you were the navigator and not the driver?

2. Was there another 2 player team present?

I vaguely remember that just finishing with one person in your car and nobody else in the match didn't count on any of the versions I did it on. You will need a 4 player match to do it.

Confirmed yes to both points. I saw  on platstationtrophies.org forums that more people had this issue, but no one on there really posted a solution. 

7 hours ago, TheGrindMaster said:

Confirmed yes to both points. I saw  on platstationtrophies.org forums that more people had this issue, but no one on there really posted a solution. 

Only other thing I can think of is making sure you use an OG map to do it, not something added by an update. I think we used Criminal Record, but I am unsure.

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/24/2024 at 9:42 PM, TheGrindMaster said:

Yes, I used criminal records too as its the shortest and just a circle basically. Hopefully there is someone who experienced this problem and was able to resolve it that can share the solution that worked for them.

Just had the same thing happen to me. How did you fix it? Thanks.

On 2/17/2024 at 4:34 PM, Jamescush147 said:

Just had the same thing happen to me. How did you fix it? Thanks.

I went to my other character and noticed that the award wasn't earned on this character. I then won the race as co-driver with this character, and got the trophy.

Also, make sure that you are giving directions using D-pad during the race. I did not do that my first time, which is why I think it glitched out on me. Was it the same case for you?

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, TheGrindMaster said:

I went to my other character and noticed that the award wasn't earned on this character. I then won the race as co-driver with this character, and got the trophy.

Also, make sure that you are giving directions using D-pad during the race. I did not do that my first time, which is why I think it glitched out on me. Was it the same case for you?

Did it twice. Not sure if I gave directions.  I'll try one with a new character.