Wanted:Dead Update Fixes "Severance Pays" Trophy - Plat Now Obtainable on PS5

ExHaseo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The game is really difficult and not for everyone. When it comes to difficulty it reminds me of souls-games. You repeat the sequences until you get good enough to beat certain locations and when you do beat them the game gives you more challenging encounters. Currently I try to beat the final boss in normal run. I'm going to do the hard run next.

As for the mini-games, shooting-range and karaoke are quite easy but ramen and arcade are really difficult. I'm not sure if in ramen you have to just keep the combo or keep the combo while having only "perfect" hits. If the latter is true, the platinum difficulty should be 9 or 10 /10. As for the finishers, I'm missing five wall finishers and I cannot find any guide that would help me with how to obtain these type of finishers.

I know that many people write bad things about this game but I find it brilliant. It has this experimental vibe, weird humor and gives you things that you don't expect or see in other titles.

44 minutes ago, AGN_shinobie972 said:

for ramen you don't need to make perfect combos just don't forget the keys you don't have to make misses take ninja eagg

I'm doing this with "ramen king" - I think it has similar difficulty as ninja egg. So far I managed to get past the 4th bowl. Whoever came up with the idea that players should use R2/L2 buttons instead of R1/L1 was a sadist.

Yesterday I finished the game and I now I feel that I would like to get more story content and more missions. I hope for the sequel.

Minigames really push this over the edge. The rest of the game is pretty straightforward. IMO I wouldn’t be surprised if someone said this was a 10. For now, I’ll rate it a solid 9. They are very unforgiving. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 1/26/2024 at 7:33 PM, ExHaseo said:

In a shocking twist, there was actually an update to Wanted:Dead that fixed the severance pays trophy, making the plat obtainable. They also made the trophy easier to get by making it easier to get different finishers, and not requiring all of the wall finishers or chainsaw finishers. I'm guessing the ones they removed were the ones that were causing issues.

https://www.pushsquare.com/news/2024/01/madcap-action-game-wanted-dead-gets-an-update-almost-one-year-after-release

Edit: Apparently the update hasn't gone through for PS4 yet, so that's still unobtainable, but it's supposed to go through in February.

Update came out today as of may 2 which is the same changes to the ps5 version now is available for the ps4 so it should be obtainable

• Like 1