No Return - Challenges Bugged?

Hey there. 

I'm playing with Abby or Lev and doing challenges, but they don't count. I definitely killed all enemies with only melee weapons or fist, also with Lev I'm crafting arrows or doing explosive kills and still on 0. 

Anyone had similar problems? 

Only thing I can think of is, you know you have to complete the challenges before the one you're trying to work on before you can progress on it, right? You can't work on all of them  at once, you have to do them in order. I know, it's certainly a choice

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mddowlin said:

Only thing I can think of is, you know you have to complete the challenges before the one you're trying to work on before you can progress on it, right? You can't work on all of them  at once, you have to do them in order. I know, it's certainly a choice

Shit, now I realised it... 

Thanks for the help, now I know it was my fault :)

50 minutes ago, Patrickosan said:

Shit, now I realised it... 

Thanks for the help, now I know it was my fault :)

You can get to work on future challenges though if you wanna be efficient, even before that challenge unlocks.

For example, if you're currently on challenge A, and the next challenge B is for crafting 3 health kits, you could get the supplies ready while doing challenge A so that you can complete challenge B as soon as it unlocks.

Another example is with Abby and the all melee kills challenge that you mentioned. Even before unlocking this challenge, if you have been doing all melee kills in the current encounter, then you unlock the all melee kills challenge with only 1 enemy remaining. You then melee kill him as well and you will complete the melee kill only challenge within 10 secs of unlocking it!!!

Of course depends how well ahead you plan, but you can get all No Return trophies in 5 hours this way. 

5 hours ago, Patrickosan said:

Hey there. 

I'm playing with Abby or Lev and doing challenges, but they don't count. I definitely killed all enemies with only melee weapons or fist, also with Lev I'm crafting arrows or doing explosive kills and still on 0. 

Anyone had similar problems? 

Note that enabling Gameplay Modifiers (the stuff in the Extras menu) will disable Challenge progression, so even though that wasn't what happened in your case it's worth keeping in mind.

14 minutes ago, zitre1 said:

Hey there.

I have a problem with Mel’s last challenge. I can‘t get the 80 Health points. 

You can play as Ellie to complete that challenge with her upgrade that increases medkit effectiveness by 50%

Edited by Gonzo7166
Incorrect wording
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Gonzo7166 said:

You can play as Ellie to complete that challenge with her upgrade that increases medkit effectiveness by 50%

This is how I did it. Fully upgrade her Perseverance skill tree then take damage until her health in in the red. Use a medkit and that should do it. 

• Like 1