Dlc question

I have redeemed the free ps5 version that you get if you own the PS4 version but I noticed that the intergrade version is on ps plus extra with the dlc included, so is it possible to download that version and play the dlc without causing another stack?

I'm playing the eu version so I'm assuming the version on ps plus extra is the same? That way I won't have to buy the dlc.

Hope it makes sense.

There are no Digital only stacks for this game so provided you get it from the same region as your retail copy, it will use the same list you already have. You will know if a stack is digital only, because it will say so in the "Other Platforms and Regions" tab on the main site, along with having the letters "DG" next to it. The stacks are as follows:

Global PS4

EU PS5

NA PS5

Asia PS5

JP PS5

You can see all the stacks for all the FF games in the series master list: https://psnprofiles.com/series/25-final-fantasy

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

1 minute ago, HuntingFever said:

There are no separate stacks for the Digital releases so provided you get it from the same region as your retail copy, it will use the same list you already have. You will know if a stack is digital only, because it will say so in the "Other Platforms and Regions" tab on the main site, along with having the letters "DG" next to it when you search for the list.

Ah thanks. Yeah I think I was overthinking it. The ps5 digital version that I'm playing now is from the same country/region as the version on ps plus extra on the store.

I just saw all the different stacks for the game and was curious if it would add another stack if I downloaded the "other version". They're probably one and the same.

Kinda weird why the dlc isn't included with the free upgrade though.

1 minute ago, HuntingFever said:

The devs/publisher want to squeeze as much money out of you as possible by making you buy the DLC separately.

Unfortunately that's the case alot of times. 😂 But I just thought that it was particularly odd for ff7 remake intergrade since the dlc is on the disc physically. But I'm just going to take advantage of the fact that intergrade is on extra so won't have to buy it.

I honestly don't mind but I'd be paying twice for something that is already available.

On 2/2/2024 at 12:40 PM, UlvenFenrir said:

Unfortunately that's the case alot of times. 😂 But I just thought that it was particularly odd for ff7 remake intergrade since the dlc is on the disc physically. ...

No, unfortunately, Intergrade / Yuffie DLC is a code inside the box, it's not on the disc!

• Like 2