Reminiscence trophy bug Fixed.

Completed the Platinum trophy a few minutes ago. I do NOT have the deluxe edition nor do i have bought the dlc for the weapon. My entries in the weapon tab are at 114/115 and the trophy poped exactly when i got my last terminus weapon. Note that you need to have every entry in the Field Notes and not only the weapons, maybe you are missing another entry somewhere else.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, valkyrielenneth9 said:

Completed the Platinum trophy a few minutes ago. I do NOT have the deluxe edition nor do i have bought the dlc for the weapon. My entries in the weapon tab are at 114/115 and the trophy poped exactly when i got my last terminus weapon. Note that you need to have every entry in the Field Notes and not only the weapons, maybe you are missing another entry somewhere else.

I had everything on all the notes except 114/115 weapon i reverted to an older save and seeing if it will pop.

4 hours ago, HevyD6586 said:

Might want to invest in reading the thread first.

Looks like this might be a bug more than requiring the DLC weapons. Or something overlooked by OP.

I did read the thread. I am completely aware. I do not understand why you had to point that out. i just had a side mini rant that was semi related. my point still stands.

• Confused 1

21 hours ago, max_daniluk said:

It looks like there is a different starting weapon Traveler’s Sword for Gran and Partenza for Djeeta. And weapon field note Trophy work only with Djeeta weapon (from what I saw in the web). Can anyone confirm this?

I can't confirm this, but i play djeeta and a got the trophy (and platinum). We need more reply of other people who play only gran.

Is there a list of treasure items anywhere? I got everything else in the Field Notes but I’m stuck at 175/176.

I’m also playing on the Standard Edition so will be able to confirm if the platinum trophy pops or not. My weapons are at 114/115 and I’ve only played as Gran the entire game.

EDIT:

Apparently I was missing the Lunary Cell from Pyet-A. Managed to get it and the trophy didn’t pop. Switched my Captain from Gran to Djeeta also did nothing.

Edited by Ulyaoth4k
Follow-up

Also, main cast of the game (all story characters, except Id and Gran/Djeeta) have one of their weapons in treasure chests throughout main story chapters:

• Chapter 4 — weapon for Rackam
  • Chapter 5 — weapon for Katalina
  • Chapter 6 — weapon for Rosetta
  • Chapter 7 — weapon for Io
  • Chapter 8 — weapon for Eugen

However, after finishing the main story I can also forge these weapons even though I hadn't got them from chests. So, maybe the issue is with how you obtain some weapons.

Edited by max_daniluk
mistype
  • Like 2

On 2/10/2024 at 12:19 PM, SajoAtine said:

I don't see why that would matter much because you can swap Gran <-> Djeeta whenever you want.

Judging by the screenshots one could make the assumption that it matters but we are lacking conclusive data.

To begin with, we don't know what main character those who got the trophy started out with. When swapping characters the weapon entry is also swapped so any screenshots could have been made after swapping at some point. And of course the issue could also be something completely different, like the way you obtain some weapons or even a bug caused by claiming the bonuses from the demo or something.

At this point I don't even know if I want to get into the post-game as it might just turn out to be a complete waste of time trophy-wise. Urgh. v_v

It's nice to have the confirmation that DLC weapon is not the issue at least!

• Like 1

On 2/7/2024 at 3:48 PM, valkyrielenneth9 said:

Was your starting character Gran or Djeeta?

Just wanted to confirm that I started and completed the main story as Gran and did not purchase the DLC and the trophy popped for me after buying the final treasure that I was missing. I did switch to Djeeta though for the post game, although I'm not sure that actually matters.

• Like 2

Just to contribute a little for the Reminiscence trophy, I had the same issue got everything except weapons at 114/115, but got the trophy after completing Rosetta fate episode by collecting Evergreen Crystal at the end of the chapter in the first unlocking sigil fate chapter. Never know what is wrong as i thought it was a bug but the trophy popped instantly after collecting Evergreen Crystal.

I do not have the deluxe edition.

Djeeta is my main character.

Edited by SenaTex
  • Like 2

This is somewhat good news actually! So it can still unlock at some point after having completed the compendium if it doesn't right away.

Bad news is that we don't know what exactly will trigger it...

And thanks to @AshenCanary and @lHyDrAl we now know that the starting character and claiming demo rewards are definately NOT an issue. 👍

• Like 1

Chiming in on this:

• I have the Deluxe Edition
  • I did claim the demo bonuses
  • I have only played as Gran (never switched to Djeeta)
    • I did most (not all) Missions/Quests as Narmaya, though
  • I have all entries in the Field Notes
  • I have not (yet) completed all Fate Episodes
  • I have not (yet) completed the Story on Ultimate
  • I did get all the weapons from the chests during the Story

...and the trophy has not unlocked for me yet

Edited by Aeshmah
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Aeshmah said:

Chiming in on this:

• I have the Deluxe Edition
  • I did claim the demo bonuses
  • I have only played as Gran (never switched to Djeeta)
    • I did most (not all) Missions/Quests as Narmaya, though
  • I have all entries in the Field Notes
  • I have not (yet) completed all Fate Episodes
  • I have not (yet) completed the Story on Ultimate
  • I did get all the weapons from the chests during the Story

...and the trophy has not unlocked for me yet

I was now able to unlock the trophy.

After what I posted, I made sure that I actually had at least one of every item in my inventory (not sure if it matters, though), but it unlocked when I played through Eugen's Fate Episodes and picked up the tools in episode 4.

For what it's worth, until that point I had only completed Narmaya's, Gran's, Katalina's, Rackam's and Io's Fate Episodes and was now working on Eugen.

• Like 1

How many treasures do the field notes have for someone who has the trophy unlocked?  Seems to be tied to fate episode pickups.  Even if the entries say x/x there are sometimes still entries to discover that do not show in the field log and update the back end on the x/x entry.

For example on Foes it was showing 68/68 before the last two quests then updated to 70/70.

Edited by AIMonster2

Yeah this trophy is weird, I farmed every weapon got 1 of each treasure(except crew ticket) completed really everything. Even got all the special sigils for char and still nothing. It has to be bugged. Never played with female gran btw.

• Like 1

i have been reading this guide on steam

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3153805049

it says that the story characters have 1 weapon where you have to find it while playing the story on a chest, maybe you are missing one of those?

Chapter 4 - weapon for Rackam;
Chapter 5 - sword for Katalina;
Chapter 6 - dagger for Rosetta;
Chapter 7 - staff for Io;
Chapter 8 - weapon for Eugen.

i guess read that guide for more details

Edited by GrumpyFelo

Mine has everything stored in Field Notes

-28/28

-70/70
-115/115

-176/176 and 4/4
 Trophy Remimiscence and it doesn't bounce. Has anyone encountered the same problem as me?  Playing on Ps5

Edited by JonSnowHand

Strange that there are no comments from the devs (and there were several post-launch patches). The Crew Card bug was fixed in several days after the release. Frankly, it's pretty awful situation, cause to get Remimiscence you need to play around 80-100 hours — smth that you won't likely repeat. Spend around 100 hours to unlock Platinum and find a bugged trophy is very disturbing unless it's not bugged but have a wrong description or some additional hidden terms.

I got the Reminiscence trophy the other day. I don't have the DLC weapons. I got everything in the field notes but the trophy didn't pop. What solved it for me was playing through Eugen's second mission in his fate episode. I picked up a red item on the ground called "Beast-Repelling Stick" and all of a sudden the trophy popped. If anyone is in this situation, maybe try doing the same and see if it works!

• Like 2