Reminiscence trophy bug Fixed.

The weapon in question comes from  a endgame boss.

Edit: the weapon from the deluxe edition is a copy of the original weapon, so its only good early game.
Grams weapon like every other characters weapon is a drop from late game bosses (very low chance)

Edited by Axeman_Phoenix

1 hour ago, Axeman_Phoenix said:

The weapon in question comes from  a endgame boss.

Edit: the weapon from the deluxe edition is a copy of the original weapon, so its only good early game.
Grams weapon like every other characters weapon is a drop from late game bosses (very low chance)

I'm at endgame and i don't see a singular boss that offers this weapon. I already have Gran's terminus weapon, so what OP said seems correct

6 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

I guess it's time to start emailing the devs and asking them to fix this problem like they did with Granblue Fantasy Versus.

They're not the same developer, in any case a lot of patches coming in few weeks

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, benya004 said:

The dlc weapon is not need for the trophy, i just got it after beats the rainbow slime.

I seed my screen of the trophy.

spacer.png

Can you post a screenshot of your Journal -> Field Notes -> Weapons -> Sort & Filter by Gran's weapons so we can finally resolve this debate? That should prove definitively whether or not the DLC is required for the plat.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, RAIVIIN said:

How many weapons you have? 114 or 115?

The DLC weapon is for Gran/Djeeta so he would have 6/7 if he had the DLC weapon. Not sure why we are both stuck at 114/115 but Idc I put the game away after 100 hours lol

I was debating on platting the game, but if this is the case then ill not even bother. I am not paying extra money just to get something required for platinum. tbh Im getting tired of getting games and not even being able to complete them, because they are broken, bugged,  or have content not even completed (coral island). Now if its getting paywalled here and there. that would just really suck. mini rant over. 

27 minutes ago, Rorro_Lux said:

I was debating on platting the game, but if this is the case then ill not even bother. I am not paying extra money just to get something required for platinum. tbh Im getting tired of getting games and not even being able to complete them, because they are broken, bugged,  or have content not even completed (coral island). Now if its getting paywalled here and there. that would just really suck. mini rant over. 

Might want to invest in reading the thread first.

Looks like this might be a bug more than requiring the DLC weapons. Or something overlooked by OP.

• Confused 1