Reminiscence trophy bug Fixed.

2 minutes ago, AIMonster2 said:

Conclusion:  The trophy is not glitched.  You need to complete all entries.  There are sub-entries under characters that only unlock from missable (Rosetta and Eugen + possibly others) pickups during Fate Episodes.

Maybe? I don't think so, did Eugen's before I did Rosetta's. So I think it's more a question of picking up one of those special items forcing the game to check your progress and popping the trophy if it sees 100% completion. 

6 hours ago, ObnoxiousAlk said:

Maybe? I don't think so, did Eugen's before I did Rosetta's. So I think it's more a question of picking up one of those special items forcing the game to check your progress and popping the trophy if it sees 100% completion. 

Are you able to go back to those Fate episodes and pick up those items again?  

12 hours ago, ObnoxiousAlk said:

I got the Reminiscence trophy the other day. I don't have the DLC weapons. I got everything in the field notes but the trophy didn't pop. What solved it for me was playing through Eugen's second mission in his fate episode. I picked up a red item on the ground called "Beast-Repelling Stick" and all of a sudden the trophy popped. If anyone is in this situation, maybe try doing the same and see if it works!

So after reading you post i went and booted up the game and did Eugen's second fate quest and upon picking up the repelling stick the trophy popped and got the platinum. The red item is not a part of the quest and is easily missable if you go for the questmarker.

Thanks for the heads up

Edited by DrkSephroth

6 hours ago, GrumpyFelo said:

am i the only getting shitty luck getting a rainbow slime to spawn? damn

Not only you, It take 50 attempt to make One appear. It usually spawn After 100 kills in the back of the room, centre of platform.

In any case i can confirm it's possibile to plat the game without Deluxe edition.

Edited by TenebraZero

The red pick ups in the fate episodes are needed for this trophy.  Rosetta has one at the end of her first playable one and Eugen has 3 in the first combat area.

I have no idea why they aren't actually showing up in the journal and I was panicking that we'd have a granblue verses situation again.

Edited by CyberBoinK_6969
Change information

I’ve replayed every fate episode TWICE, combing every nook and cranny for red and blue pickups. Even made sure I had every treasure in my inventory at least once. Farmed the slime mission to make sure I had a kill on the Prismatic Slime eventho it was already in my journal. I played as Gran the entire game and the trophy didn’t pop when it ‘should’ have. Switched Gran to Djeeta to get rid of the “!” marks on her weapons. Even replayed the entire story mode with Djeeta just for the sake of it and I still didn’t get the trophy..

So I’m pretty much at my wits end. Not gonna start a new playthrough and farm all Terminus weapons just for it to glitch out again.

8 hours ago, Ulyaoth4k said:

I’ve replayed every fate episode TWICE, combing every nook and cranny for red and blue pickups. Even made sure I had every treasure in my inventory at least once. Farmed the slime mission to make sure I had a kill on the Prismatic Slime eventho it was already in my journal. I played as Gran the entire game and the trophy didn’t pop when it ‘should’ have. Switched Gran to Djeeta to get rid of the “!” marks on her weapons. Even replayed the entire story mode with Djeeta just for the sake of it and I still didn’t get the trophy..

So I’m pretty much at my wits end. Not gonna start a new playthrough and farm all Terminus weapons just for it to glitch out again.

Do you have all the Avia Logs which I believe are randomly awarded from turning in Curios?  Do you have all of the archives from the story?  It seems the trophy is poorly worded and you need to complete all of the archive entries, glossary, and field notes since the fate episode drops update the glossary, not the field notes.

Edited by AIMonster2

I don't have the trophy yet (I am yet to get every treasure and weapon), but I've noticed that some entries are updated throughout the game.

So even if you have an entry, you might be missing an update to that entry. Picking up an item on a character episode might update that character entry, for example.

So for this trophy you don't only need every entry, you need every complete entry.

Edited by brunocosta1_

35 minutes ago, AIMonster2 said:

Do you have all the Avia Logs which I believe are randomly awarded from turning in Curios?  Do you have all of the archives from the story?  It seems the trophy is poorly worded and you need to complete all of the archive entries, glossary, and field notes since the fate episode drops update the glossary, not the field notes.

I’m a 100% sure I have every log entry there is to get in this game as I haven’t seen ANY updates to my journal for over a week now (aside from the trophy section). And I’ve been playing this game a week before official launch. Did the story on normal, hard and ultimate with Gran as captain and then another hard run with Djeeta after the trophy didn’t pop. All Archives are marked as “complete”. Can’t say if I’m missing anything in Glossary but after replaying so much of everything this game has to offer I highly doubt that’s possible at this point. Finished all side quests, S++ ranked every quest, turned in over a 1000 curios by now, even fully awakened the Captain’s Ascension and Terminus weapon for just the sake of it in the hopes maybe it’s alternate visual look might be a requirement.

Starting to feel like there was a glitch and maybe they patched it but it doesn’t retroactively check if you met the requirements which has now locked me out of the trophy or something. 😕

ok, an update on myself

just got Reminiscence trophy and Platinum Sky shortly after getting my last terminus weapon

my field notes weapon is 114/115

before getting the last weapon i made sure my foes was 70/70 and treasure was 176/176

Characters 28/28 and wrightstones 4/4 should be done already if you finish the story but both male and female MC have different texts so is a same bet to change atleast once

all my archives (obtained documents/records of a handyman/classified records) are complete

i also before i change between male and female MC when i got their terminus weapon

I am on ps4

btw TIL Djetta VA is Erika Harlacher = futaba's voice from P5 and Jesse from FF7R to name a few

On 2/16/2024 at 5:52 PM, AIMonster2 said:

Conclusion:  The trophy is not glitched.  You need to complete all entries.  There are sub-entries under characters that only unlock from missable (Rosetta and Eugen + possibly others) pickups during Fate Episodes.

Which sub-entries? the Fate episodes? Can you post screenshots of it for comparison?

5 hours ago, GrumpyFelo said:

ok, an update on myself

just got Reminiscence trophy and Platinum Sky shortly after getting my last terminus weapon

my field notes weapon is 114/115

before getting the last weapon i made sure my foes was 70/70 and treasure was 176/176

Characters 28/28 and wrightstones 4/4 should be done already if you finish the story but both male and female MC have different texts so is a same bet to change atleast once

all my archives (obtained documents/records of a handyman/classified records) are complete

i also before i change between male and female MC when i got their terminus weapon

I am on ps4

btw TIL Djetta VA is Erika Harlacher = futaba's voice from P5 and Jesse from FF7R to name a few

Got all the entries filled under the Field Notes (except only 114 for weapons, and maybe for the characters which I'm not sure where to look at) and Archives but the trophy still haven't unlocked for me lol   

People keep saying to pick red orbs from Fate episodes but can anyone list them? I've already picked the three red orbs from Eugen 1st combat mission, and one and only red orb from Rosetta's 2nd (or was it 1st) combat mission.

15 hours ago, Dbarr74 said:

Is there a list of treasures somewhere? I'm at 170/176 atm

I used a steam page that had screenshots of all the treasures 

https://steamcommunity.com/app/881020/discussions/0/4208119923880761176/

If those red orbs count, does anyone have other fate missions that have red orbs I did eugen and rose’s again with no luck :(

https://relink.granbluefantasy.jp/en/news/detail?id=mm-30e4nx

Devs have acknoledged that the trophy is bugged for those like me going around collecting red orbs like a crazy person

Edited by gdsoccer11

On 2/19/2024 at 2:28 AM, eXaphor said:

Which sub-entries? the Fate episodes? Can you post screenshots of it for comparison?

Got all the entries filled under the Field Notes (except only 114 for weapons, and maybe for the characters which I'm not sure where to look at) and Archives but the trophy still haven't unlocked for me lol   

People keep saying to pick red orbs from Fate episodes but can anyone list them? I've already picked the three red orbs from Eugen 1st combat mission, and one and only red orb from Rosetta's 2nd (or was it 1st) combat mission.

I just got the trophy without having all the archives filled. I was having the same issue with the trophy not popping either. I reverted to a previous save and collected the weapons again and it popped the second time without doing anything different just collecting the weapons again.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...