Still possible to get platinum + 100% all DLC?

4 hours ago, jazzneversleeps said:

Thanks @HuntingFever! That’s bad… If anyone knows of any workarounds, feel free to share.

There aren't any workarounds, because all the necessary components have been either deleted or disabled in some way so even downgrading to a prior update won't help :(.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

5 minutes ago, Squall__x said:

I believe they will fix it eventually high hopes.

There really isn't anything to fix. The trophies aren't "broken". They announced the trading feature would be removed several months before it happened. If you didn't get the necessary trophies before the feature was removed, there is now zero chance you'll get them. Sorry man, add these trophies to the pile of unobtainable trophies that will never be possible again.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, WykydTorch said:

There really isn't anything to fix. The trophies aren't "broken". They announced the trading feature would be removed several months before it happened. If you didn't get the necessary trophies before the feature was removed, there is now zero chance you'll get them. Sorry man, add these trophies to the pile of unobtainable trophies that will never be possible again.

This^

Everything to do with the trading feature has completely and utterly removed from the game and the servers so to "fix it" they would have to restore everything, which they're not going to do. The devs could easily have changed the trophy requirements to something doable offline but since they didn't, all you can do is either forget about this game entirely or just play normally and accept the 100% is forever out of your reach.

On 2/8/2024 at 3:15 PM, HuntingFever said:

This^

Everything to do with the trading feature has completely and utterly removed from the game and the servers so to "fix it" they would have to restore everything, which they're not going to do. The devs could easily have changed the trophy requirements to something doable offline but since they didn't, all you can do is either forget about this game entirely or just play normally and accept the 100% is forever out of your reach.

It's too bad. Why they don't change the requirement for the trophy?

On 2/8/2024 at 7:08 AM, Squall__x said:

I believe they will fix it eventually high hopes.

When the game switched to become Free to Play, they immediately changed the requirements for several Trophies. If they didn't do the same again right when the trading feature was disabled, I doubt they would bother doing it later on.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KenjiCBZ said:

When the game switched to become Free to Play, they immediately changed the requirements for several Trophies. If they didn't do the same again right when the trading feature was disabled, I doubt they would bother doing it later on.

This^

They had ample opportunity to change the requirements with the patch that removed the trading feature but they didn't, which says to me to they have no interest in ever doing so :(.

20 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

This^

They had ample opportunity to change the requirements with the patch that removed the trading feature but they didn't, which says to me to they have no interest in ever doing so :(.

Believe me, if the players ask them a lot to fix it they will change it, but if the players don't care they will not care also.

On 2/11/2024 at 7:34 PM, iAmSirogabober said:

fall guys still not patched. epic games - convert good game to s....

It's a famous game I don't know why they don't fix it. It's weird to me. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/7/2024 at 1:29 PM, jazzneversleeps said:

Hi all, sorry if this has been asked before. With the recent changes, is it still possible to platinum Rocket League and 100% all DLC, albeit with possibly a lot more effort? Thanks! 

You could check forums... I always checking all forums posts of any games before starting it...

On 3/5/2024 at 12:43 AM, draqilo said:

You could check forums... I always checking all forums posts of any games before starting it...

Can you please drop the link for the forum?