Skull & Bones Trophy Thoughts

NetoStyle

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2/11/2024 at 10:40 AM, Justt--JD-- said:

Did a tiny bit of "Research" regarding the 1000km trophy.

This game is supposed to be very similar to Black Flag when it comes to sailing.

I just did a quick sprint in Black Flag with my boat, see how long it takes to sail 1KM.

That took 49 seconds.

49 x 1000 = 49.000 seconds.

Meaning if it's similar, it will take about 816 minutes, or 13 hours of constant sailing for this trophy.

Judging by the rest of the trophies where you can either do them pretty much straight from the start or will have to grind for.

And there barely being any story based trophies ( Based upon trophy descriptions.)

I think that this game will have nothing but grinding.

Even more so than the usual Ubisoft games.

I can't see this game ending well and I suspect the following lifespan.

- On sale within the first month.

- Big Roadmap with a lot of promises the second month.

- Game being included as a PS+ Free game within 3 months.

- Game going Free to play within 6 months.

- Developers stopping development and canceling the roadmap that they promised.

It has all the marks to become a huge flop.

And if Microsoft is smart (which they aren't of course.)

They would release Sea of Thieves on the PS5 somewhere in the next 2 months.

So far, I'm on track!!! :D

Going to be 33% off in the PS Store.

• 3 weeks later...

Get the Premium Edition when it was nearly 50% off on Amazon :giggle:xD So 50,-€ are a good Price for Premium, but not more so far, don't get me wrong it makes fun and i have some Story (and Trophies) left, but there could be so much more... There so much Potential left and i hope it was not send into Davy Jones' Locker(-room) forever :rolleyes: But the one really important thing that must be done ASAP is expanding the maximum Shipname length

Who in the name of Davy Jones was that Freshwater Pool "Pirate" that came up with that 10000 Jute Trophy? Send him over the plank! I mean i make it while i play the Game and get already nearly 3000, but 10000 is too much for only a Trophy, it's not that i need that much Jutte after all. A Trophy for sinking and/or looting 1000 (or more) Ships makes much more sense (and fun).

The Travel Trophy came naturally when i just play the Game, the Distance sounds a lot, but it's not really that much.

I wonder how good (or bad) Not Today and Battle Royale will work for me

Good that there is no PvP related Trophy, only some Co-op Trophies. That makes the Trophy collecting more comfortable and enjoyable