Thieves Guild

MandaPanda100

• 3 weeks later...

A tip:

For those asking the question " How do i restore the thieves guild back to it's former glory?"

You have to do 5 side quests from delvin and vex in 4 areas. So you have to do 5 side quests in windhelm, 5 in whiterun, 5 in solitude and 5 in markarth. Once you do them you'll get a special job in that area, do all 4 areas and brynjolf will make you the guild master and youll get the trophy.

When you get a side job from vex or delvin quit it if its in a place you've already done the special mission, also quit jobs that are to be completed in riften.

• Like 1

A tip:

For those asking the question " How do i restore the thieves guild back to it's former glory?"

You have to do 5 side quests from delvin and vex in 4 areas. So you have to do 5 side quests in windhelm, 5 in whiterun, 5 in solitude and 5 in markarth. Once you do them you'll get a special job in that area, do all 4 areas and brynjolf will make you the guild master and youll get the trophy.

When you get a side job from vex or delvin quit it if its in a place you've already done the special mission, also quit jobs that are to be completed in riften.

You know, you could post this as a Trophy Tip for the One With The Shadows trophy on the main PSNProfiles site, if you haven't already. :P

I hear you need to have a piece of the thieves guild armor with you to be upgraded, otherwise you can't proceed with this and the trophy becomes missable (for anyone who dropped or sold the thieves guild armor at any point). Is that true? Is there any way to work around this?

You know, you could post this as a Trophy Tip for the One With The Shadows trophy on the main PSNProfiles site, if you haven't already. :P

I hear you need to have a piece of the thieves guild armor with you to be upgraded, otherwise you can't proceed with this and the trophy becomes missable (for anyone who dropped or sold the thieves guild armor at any point). Is that true? Is there any way to work around this?

yea... i'll make it a tip. yes you do need at least one piece of armour, I kept the boots... and I theres really no work around unless you consider finding one piece of armour you dropped or sold a work around.. so yea :D

A tip:

Thanks, that is a tip I will definitely keep in mind.