Trophy thoughts!

G4Knight

Yeah, these are great. So glad it's not just a list of levels and "x kills with y weapon". 

Also, the PS4 / PS5 split is no real biggie I think - means there's three plats and an entire separate list on PS5 to go after, all for the same price.

• Like 1

I am a PS5 gamer and i can download the PS4 versions of the game. So i can also have the 3 separate lists. 

The only thing i want to know about the PS4 versions is if they have 60fps and at least 1440p Resolution runing on PS4 Pro code... Because going for 1080p when the PS5 is full 4k is wonkers. A real decrease in image quality. And if the PS4 versions are 30fps and PS5 is 60fps... Also a really big downgrade... I believe the games are not that demanding that the PS4 Pro can run at 60fps and above 1080p. 

And i do not see anything regarding this anywhere... Can anyone actually say for sure? I probably will have to test them out myself tomorrow... 

8 minutes ago, alexandra-jane09 said:

Modern gamers are going to get their bums kicked. 

Yeah this is pure 90s gaming for you when technology was far less developed in the video game industry they need to remember thst

• Like 1

born in 1993 so yes im old. i am so so so glad we have the tank controls still in place. the game was built around these controls. I tried the modern controls for a laugh and yeah they are awful lmao.

I also love that pressing START lets you switch between old/new graphics. the new graphics are lovely, they did a fantastic job 😄

• Like 1