Any bugged trophies?

Awildsamson

21 minutes ago, SmileSlice said:

That’s exactly it. Max Rank is 6 for the Social Stats.

Thank you for the info

edit: it’s been a while since I played fes and skimmed through portable for a trophy milestone that I actually don’t remember if in fes and portable it was 6 as well

Edited by Zander
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, NobleTeam_ said:

The Strength of Our Hearts trophy isn't popping for me, where you use all teammate Theurgy attacks. I've gone through everyone's attack multiple times and it's not popping. 

Just double checking here, but have you performed both of Koromaru’s unique Theurgies? He’s got two from the start, and that’s the only thing I can think of why it might not be unlocking? For the protagonist, I don’t think it matters which one you use. Also, when you say everyone, are you including Shinji?

Edited by SmileSlice
Corrected spelling and grammar.

12 minutes ago, SmileSlice said:

Just double checking here, but have you performed both of Koromaru’s unique Theurgies? He’s got two from the start, and that’s the only thing I can think of why it might not be unlocking? For the protagonist, I don’t think it matters which one you use. Also, when you say everyone, are you including Shinji?

Yeah, I just brought out the 3 most recent additions to the party and cycled through all of them doing their Theurigies and it was Ken I was missing lol. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, NobleTeam_ said:

The Strength of Our Hearts trophy isn't popping for me, where you use all teammate Theurgy attacks. I've gone through everyone's attack multiple times and it's not popping. 

You need to do this with everyone, 

Spoiler

Including Shinjiro.

It is most likely them you are missing. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/1/2024 at 10:18 PM, Rod_To_Platinum said:

How did you solve it? I'm having the same issue

After the ending cutscene, the trophy didn't pop up and the title screen appeared right away.
so I completely quit the game, reloaded it, and when I looked at the ending again, the trophy popped up.

If this doesn't work, try reinstalling the game. 
There may be something wrong with the game update file.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ywsclass said:

After the ending cutscene, the trophy didn't pop up and the title screen appeared right away.
so I completely quit the game, reloaded it, and when I looked at the ending again, the trophy popped up.

If this doesn't work, try reinstalling the game. 
There may be something wrong with the game update file.

Reinstalling the game worked, thanks for the help!

• 1 month later...

Strength of our hearts trophy requires only one theurgy to be used per teammate, but it has to be done with shinjiro before he leaves on October 4th. If you are playing new game plus, you need to do one theurgy with every character all over again in that playthrough. This counts fuuka's theurgy as well.

Edited by DarkWolfKing225