Need a trophy friendly modern adapted full walkthrough for all three games

Does anyone here know if anyone is doing one? I emailed powerpyx the other day but he says he has other commitments at the moment therefore cant do one for the TR trilogy, i know it hasnt been out long though and probably be a while before the criteria of certain trophies is fully understood

Edited by mike_87

14 minutes ago, monteblommie said:

Someone in another thread said he is working on a text guide for the trophies and is almost done, needs two more trophies.

In the mean time i highly recommend stellas guides, her tombraider walkthroughs are very well done, you can find it by googling.

Do they adapt to the trophy requirements though or are they just written in the original 90s style? Reason i ask is because i can see clearly theres many many missables in the trophy lists and lots of different criteria to meet.

On 2/15/2024 at 7:01 PM, mike_87 said:

Do they adapt to the trophy requirements though or are they just written in the original 90s style? Reason i ask is because i can see clearly theres many many missables in the trophy lists and lots of different criteria to meet.

They don't factor in yet but they are updating the guides for the Remastered versions. In terms of items, monsters and secrets, these are all covered. You could save at the beginning of every level to clean up individual level missables.

On 2/15/2024 at 6:39 PM, mike_87 said:

Does anyone here know if anyone is doing one? I emailed powerpyx the other day but he says he has other commitments at the moment therefore cant do one for the TR trilogy, i know it hasnt been out long though and probably be a while before the criteria of certain trophies is fully understood

I do have walkthroughs/guides in mind unless someone gets there before me. I think someone else almost has a trophy guide for the first game ready.

12 hours ago, Charizarzar said:

I do have walkthroughs/guides in mind unless someone gets there before me. I think someone else almost has a trophy guide for the first game ready.

Got a link to the author of this guide then?

On 2/15/2024 at 7:01 PM, mike_87 said:

As malachen said best advise is to have a dummy save for the start of every chapter to clean up the missables in said chapter as there is no chapter select when you finish the game. There are more and more videos coming through day by day as people are figuring out the exact requirements. I do think people are thinking some though due to the trophy wording some can come quite naturally like the "no bbq today" or w.e the dragon boss trophy is called.

On 2/23/2024 at 5:29 PM, Shep_of_Coseley said:

As malachen said best advise is to have a dummy save for the start of every chapter to clean up the missables in said chapter as there is no chapter select when you finish the game. There are more and more videos coming through day by day as people are figuring out the exact requirements. I do think people are thinking some though due to the trophy wording some can come quite naturally like the "no bbq today" or w.e the dragon boss trophy is called.

So would you say my main goals initially are to just clear every level and get all secrets for each and then go back to each level individually and pick off all remaining trophies? Sounds a good approach to me