King Arthur: Knight's Tale trophy thoughts

12 minutes ago, MidnightDragon said:

Forgot that this was coming to PS5. Hopefully the PVP isn't too hard to do. At least you don't have to win. The rest looks not too terrible.

PVP can be done locally with one controller :)

There’s a section on trophies here:

https://neocoregames.com/en/community/hub/king-arthur-knights-tale-console-preorders-faq

Edited by fbdbh
  • Like 3

I have a question regarding the trophy "Forever a Trainee".

Description says that you need to level up a hero 3 times consecutively in the training grounds. I guess that means that you need to insert a hero so long to the training grounds until he makes 3 level ups in a row...just by training there and not using him in any mission at all. 

I did so, but did not get the trophy. I put Sir Balan since his recruitment in there (level 3 or 4) and now he is up to level 8. No trophy for me.

But as I can see some people already have the trophy. Are there any other conditions that need to be achieved in order to get it? 

I never used Sir Balan and after he leveled up in the training grounds I made sure to put him in there again. 

I now bought a 2nd slot for the training grounds and will try again with another character....

On 2/24/2024 at 4:38 AM, Andre_20_5 said:

I have a question regarding the trophy "Forever a Trainee".

Description says that you need to level up a hero 3 times consecutively in the training grounds. I guess that means that you need to insert a hero so long to the training grounds until he makes 3 level ups in a row...just by training there and not using him in any mission at all. 

I did so, but did not get the trophy. I put Sir Balan since his recruitment in there (level 3 or 4) and now he is up to level 8. No trophy for me.

But as I can see some people already have the trophy. Are there any other conditions that need to be achieved in order to get it? 

Took me a bit more than 3 levels up, just keep repeating with a character you don't use until it pops. 

• Like 1

On 2/26/2024 at 8:24 AM, BrandedBerserk said:

Took me a bit more than 3 levels up, just keep repeating with a character you don't use until it pops. 

Yes, I unlocked the trophy now in Act 3. Kept spaming all 4 training ground slots with different Heroes that I did not use in the missions.

So trophy seems to be bugged, but it is still unlockable. 

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone is wondering the platinum is a little over 100 hours and about a 6/10 in terms of difficulty due to a massive difficulty spike for the end game content.

I'd highly recommend striclty going down the Tyrant path with Old faith religion as majority of the best characters are aligned with that faction and Black Knight is only available to Tyrants, he is needed for a trophy. Also there's not enough choices to max out multiple factions so once you've picked one, side with them every time unless you want to do another long playthrough. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 3/8/2024 at 4:54 PM, BrandedBerserk said:

如果有人想知道白金是100多小时,难度约为6/10,因为最终游戏内容的难度大幅上升。

我强烈推荐斯特里提沿着暴君的老路走下去,因为大多数最好的角色都与那个派别保持一致,而黑骑士只对暴君开放,他是战利品。此外,没有足够的选择来最大化多个派系,所以一旦你选择了一个,每次都站在他们一边,除非你想做另一个长时间的游戏。

May I ask how to win the One Step Ahead trophy

Posted (edited)
On 5/7/2024 at 3:05 AM, yinhun123 said:

May I ask how to win the One Step Ahead trophy

You'll need to kill an enemy during their turn with a overwatch attack while your hero is hidden. 

Edited by BrandedBerserk