Show Console Trophy Guide

As trophy lists differ between the same game on different platforms, eg. Rayman Legends, I think there should be a logo of the trophy guides platform which is available from the guides page.

If a guide is just for PS3, just show the PS3 logo. PS3 and PSVita, show both etc.

Would avoid some confusion in finding the correct guide.

Edited by SolarSync
  • Like 1

On a related note - if the guide you've written applies to, for example, a cross-gen game with separate trophy lists (but which is otherwise exactly the same), could we have a button in the guide settings which links your guide to both the PS3 and PS4 versions.

At the moment, as far as I can tell, you need to create a whole new guide for each version...?

• Like 1

It would be better if a guide could be associated to multiple trophy lists if said lists are identical even if the platform is different.

But there could be slight differences (controls on the top of my mind), so 1 list = 1 guide is probably the best solution.

On a related note - if the guide you've written applies to, for example, a cross-gen game with separate trophy lists (but which is otherwise exactly the same), could we have a button in the guide settings which links your guide to both the PS3 and PS4 versions.

At the moment, as far as I can tell, you need to create a whole new guide for each version...?

Ya know, I was actually gonna ask him to give the guide team the ability to do something like this =P