Terminus Weapons drop

Done around 40 runs so far and have obtained Blutgang, Freikugel, Sky Piercer, Etheral Lasher, Mjolnir, and Balmung so far. So 6 to 7 runs per weapon.

Perhaps fewer runs than that, but definitely not more.

Is there anywhere to check how many times an enemy has been killed in the game somewhere?

Obtained 2 more in the last 10 battles.

Not sure it makes any difference but we finished the battles in under 4 minutes each time I got a weapon.

Never got one from a run that took 7+ minutes, but of course most likely just RNG.

Edited by Halaster
Edited 3 to 2.

What I've noticed is that I only receive 3 to 4 weapons per day. If I do 8 to 10 runs without getting a drop, I usually take a break and turn off the console then come back again. Typically, I get the weapon on the 2nd or 3rd run when starting the game.

Edited by kazuhiro_ex

Pretty certain it is just entirely RNG, not based on the number in a day, or anything more complicated like that.

Just like the appearance of prismatic slimes. Some may see none in 6 hours, and others may see two in a row.

Took me around 5 hours doing this mission nonstop before I finally got my first weapon to drop. Around 25 runs. Got another 4 in 15 run or, two in a row. While the initial drop rate was disheartening, I managed to snatch a weapon for my main right after the first one.

4 hours ago, Akrioz said:

Took me around 5 hours doing this mission nonstop before I finally got my first weapon to drop. Around 25 runs. Got another 4 in 15 run or, two in a row. While the initial drop rate was disheartening, I managed to snatch a weapon for my main right after the first one.

Yeah really weird. Sometimes you can do 50 runs without nothing and then get 2 weapons in 3/4 tries

• 2 weeks later...

I also did read you can make it easier to get the weapon you want to drop if you have less crew members recruited.

Like if you only have base crew only a Terminus weapon for one of them can drop. So no weapon for Narmaya or anyone else you don't have.

30 minutes ago, Tosmasta00 said:

I also did read you can make it easier to get the weapon you want to drop if you have less crew members recruited.

Like if you only have base crew only a Terminus weapon for one of them can drop. So no weapon for Narmaya or anyone else you don't have.

Yeah, thank god I only unlocked 11 crewmates, because I main Narmaya and Charlotta and while Narmaya's weapon dropped second Charlotta's was 11th.

I wonder if Tweyen and Seofon weaponawill be needed for the trophy once they come out.

Edited by Akrioz
  • Like 1

I got 4 Terminus weapons (for Io, Katalina, Lancelot and Captain) out of 10 proto bahamut Fights with randoms...they increased the drop rate with new Patch, right? Or am I the luckiest Person on earth?

Edited by STAZtheOTAKU

• 1 month later...

I'm up to 5 and I have 12 more to go, they're adding two new characters to the roster which may require those new weapons to also be collected for the trophy. They really need to up the drop rate because once you get the terminus weapon you have a to spend a ton of resources to also make it worthwhile.

5 hours ago, vividamage123 said:

I've done this about ten times playing online and nothing. Let alone sometimes we don't even make the victory. Any other tips on getting these. Might just give up this one because it's lame. 

He's easy to beat once you know his attacks. It's not the most difficult boss in the game, in my opinion. But the key to the fight lies in the damage inflicted by the characters. 

When Bahamut crashes the first time, if your team can't get him to 80% (or close to it) when he gets back up, you can quit and relaunch. No need to waste time.

On 4/24/2024 at 12:00 PM, SLennox said:

He's easy to beat once you know his attacks. It's not the most difficult boss in the game, in my opinion. But the key to the fight lies in the damage inflicted by the characters. 

When Bahamut crashes the first time, if your team can't get him to 80% (or close to it) when he gets back up, you can quit and relaunch. No need to waste time.

The most important part of the fight is after he does his two blue breath attacks(the one that he beams down and follows across the deck and the second one where it's a straight beam that horizontally goes across the deck) get to the cannons during this phase so you can shoot at the four orbs that will appear in the next phase. If you fail to destroy the four orbs all future elemental spawns will have a shield with it's own HP bar on them, which most parties can't get down quick enough. A single person has just enough time to take down both orbs on one side. The window is very small, but it's not impossible. So if you're noticing nobody by one side of the cannons make the effort to do it yourself and you'll likely save the fight.

Edited by Sendai-Horatio