Leaving PS Plus Extra - March 19, 2024

PHIL_DADDY1

On 2/21/2024 at 11:04 PM, PHIL_DADDY1 said:

I want to play this game before heading to Tokyo myself in April. I hope I have the time to complete it, including DLC.

I decided to start it too before the game leaves - there is a LOT of collectibles so i would start sooner rather than later 

• Like 1

Is there a good walkthrough anyone recommends I could use to get through the game quicker? Or would it not make a big difference? I’d rather finish it before it leaves so I don’t have to buy it but I don’t have a ton of time to play nowadays.

49 minutes ago, shxrpay said:

Is there a good walkthrough anyone recommends I could use to get through the game quicker? Or would it not make a big difference? I’d rather finish it before it leaves so I don’t have to buy it but I don’t have a ton of time to play nowadays.

You don’t need a walkthrough for this game. There are only a few main missions. Some more side missions. But they are all very straightforward.

Use the interactive map in the guide for the collectibles. It is very helpful. Because this is what you will be doing 80% of your time. Collectible searching…

Time to :platinum:: 30 hours.
Time to 100%: 40-50 hours.

Fun game, especially the roguelite spider’s thread mode.

• Like 2