Suggestion for trophy log

Ok, so...many of us players has one or more missing timestamp trophies. i have 13 from 2 games: LBP and Welcome Park (luckily not all the trophies were affected but then i knew that it was because of not logging in to the psn before getting the trophies)

As you can imagine, missing timestamp trophies display randomly on the trophy log, but it would be cool if there was at least a "proper order", i mean display them by game...for example, LBP was released before Welcome Park, so trophies number 1,2,3 and so on could be from LBP and could be the first to appear in the log (even in random order but the only order i mean is by "games release date", and obviously all the trophies for one game "regrouped"), then there would be the Welcome Park trophies and then the other "normal" trophies.

I hope this message is clear because i'm italian and i don't speak english very well :)

Edited by crashratchet

Btw, order is not random - they are sorted by trophy id (and then by game id, if they have same trophy id)...

I think the best way is to sort them by game id (usually games with lower ids were released earlier), and then... dunno, by trophy id (but making plat last)?

• Like 1