Possible to boost solo with 5 alts?

UlvenFenrir

I did this with two others. We had 1 alt each, so yeah, 6 is fine. You will need to use 2 controllers at the same time for a few things, but should be doable. Only issue would be if you needed to keep alts alive and there's enemies constantly coming for them

30 minutes ago, UlvenFenrir said:

Thanks. I might try and do it by myself with 5 consoles see if its doable. You think the servers will close any time soon?

I did this in 2020 with 5 other people, you might be in for a long ride this way but it'll be possible if you're okay with that.

As far as it shutting down it's really hard to say, Capcom has only been shutting down games that are multi platform or that Nintendo has required be taken down due to no longer supporting their own platform; I can't think of any Capcom PlayStation titles that have unobtainables off the top of my head outside of the recent Darkstalkers and Third Strike shutdowns. Point being, you could be fine but it was an old game when I did it, and that was almost four years ago.

If I can speculate, I'd say that a number of legacy RE titles will go down all at the same time (think like Revelations) as opposed to them just deciding to cut Umbrella Corps. all of a sudden.

1 hour ago, Moostache7 said:

I did this in 2020 with 5 other people, you might be in for a long ride this way but it'll be possible if you're okay with that.

As far as it shutting down it's really hard to say, Capcom has only been shutting down games that are multi platform or that Nintendo has required be taken down due to no longer supporting their own platform; I can't think of any Capcom PlayStation titles that have unobtainables off the top of my head outside of the recent Darkstalkers and Third Strike shutdowns. Point being, you could be fine but it was an old game when I did it, and that was almost four years ago.

If I can speculate, I'd say that a number of legacy RE titles will go down all at the same time (think like Revelations) as opposed to them just deciding to cut Umbrella Corps. all of a sudden.

Thanks appreciate the info. Is revelations unobtainable?

Edited by UlvenFenrir

15 hours ago, Moostache7 said:

Not yet, but it was released around the same time and has a half-online list, so something to keep in mind if you're going for the series.

You talking about the first game? Ps3 version only has 2 online trophies which I've already platinumed and the PS4 version have 1 online trophy which is the version I thought you meant originally.

The raid is possible solo no?

6 hours ago, UlvenFenrir said:

You talking about the first game? Ps3 version only has 2 online trophies which I've already platinumed and the PS4 version have 1 online trophy which is the version I thought you meant originally.

The raid is possible solo no?

I haven't attempted it solo yet, my understanding was that it might be considerably more difficult alone, but in the technical sense it may be doable with patience/skill.

On 2/23/2024 at 2:26 AM, Riiszk said:

Only issue would be if you needed to keep alts alive and there's enemies constantly coming for them

I think you're thinking of Raccoon City. In Umbrella Corp, no Zombies will attack until a player gets their jammer busted with the exception of the special zombie in SP DNA Hunter.

Only thing alts need to do is rubberband to avoid afk boot