16 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite WWE PLE

• SummerSlam
    • Wrestle Mania
    • Survivor Series
    • Royal Rumble
    • Elimination Chamber
    • Money in The Bank
    • Other(Please Reply saying your Answer)
  2. 2. What is your least Favorite WWE PLE

• SumerSlam
    • Wrestle Mania
    • Survivor Series
    • Money in The Bank
    • Royal Rumble
    • Elimination Chamber
    • Other (Please Reply Saying Your Answer)

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 01/01/2025 at 05:59 AM

I don’t like the royal rumble because the rumbles take to long and It just takes to long to get everyone in.

I love Elimination Chamber Because the chamber you have a cage and Pods. Slamming people in to cages and pods. What’s Not to Love. Pure Craziness!!!

@KenjiCBZ please say your least favorite any PLE does not have to be on there. Any ple

Favorite is the Rumble. Even when WWE is at their worst, you can at least rely on the Rumble being exciting. 

Least favorite is any PPV named after a gimmick match. The gimmick match itself might be fine...but the luster of these matches has been lost because they became scheduled events every year instead of utilizing the matches creatively to end feuds. Not a big fan of Super Showdown and Crown Jewel either...they're just over glorified house shows. 

WrestleMania is the best for me because almost everybody brings their absolute A-game.

Crown Jewel is the worst, because fuck the House of Saud and their vanity projects. Matches at the event also usually tend to range from ‘forgettable’ to ‘unmitigated disaster’.

I had to think for a while about the worst event...I choose Money in the bank. I have watched a couple of MITB matches and they look like the same to me, it's all about climbing that ladder, then another kick him and first goes down, and another one trying climbing it...it's boring. Nothing personal, if it is your favourite.

Best event? Royal rumble. I love the excitement about who's next to join the ring and who will be the winner, until the very last moment.

Edited by mangio_tanto

5 minutes ago, mangio_tanto said:

I had to think for a while about the worst event...I choose Money in the bank. I have watched a couple of MITB matches and they look like the same to me, it's all about climbing that ladder, then another kick him and first goes down, and another one trying climbing it...it's boring. Nothing personal, if it is your favourite.

Best event? Royal rumble. I love the excitement about who's next to join the ring and who will be the winner, until the very last moment.

the rumble excitement is something else as we have had so many old timer wrestlers comeback or making their debut like styles or edge