Need Help(spurred to victory trophy)

Shug244

Ok can someone explain this to me i have been using the Kentucky saddler you get from doing the bonnie i even hitched it so i know it reset the counter,but from that mission on all hitched the way to the one I'm currently on i never another horse but i kept on hitching that exact horse bow i don't have the trophy and i vy passed the 20mission count so I'm wondering if because i kept hitching the horse (the same horse) did the game think it was another horse or what because i should have it by now

Ok can someone explain this to me i have been using the Kentucky saddler you get from doing the bonnie i even hitched it so i know it reset the counter,but from that mission on all hitched the way to the one I'm currently on i never another horse but i kept on hitching that exact horse bow i don't have the trophy and i vy passed the 20mission count so I'm wondering if because i kept hitching the horse (the same horse) did the game think it was another horse or what because i should have it by now

That could be what happened. i never hitched after the first time they make you and I got the trophy.

I don't know but I don't think you should hitch it more than once, hitch the first horse you get and then don't hitch anymore. 

The counter does not reset when you hitch the Kentucky saddler, since is a story related horse. 

Even then, I had the GOTY edition so I changed it for the war horse as soon as I could, for that reason I got that trophy right at the end of the game. Didn't even know that trophy existed, it was pure luck I didn't miss it. So I can guarantee that hitching your horse more than once does not affect the trophy in any way.

What you could do is start a new game and speed run through 20 missions, skipping cutscenes and stuff like that, it could take you around 3 hours. But I would wait until the end of the game just in case.