Holos “Super Shiny” Trophy

CoopzIZBallin24

Hey everyone figured I’d just make this thread for those of us waiting and hoping for these holos to become more available. If you’re like me, this is the last trophy we’ll need. 

follow this thread and let’s keep each other up to date with possible events and promotions. 

Let’s hope this isn’t the Plat breaker! Good luck everyone! 

• Like 3

On 2/29/2024 at 1:17 PM, PeacefulGuy0 said:

I started the game today, and honestly I don't think there is a scarier trophy than this.

We hope everyone will share the latest updates/cards/packs regarding this trophy when available.

I gave in and deleted the game. I did want the Plat, but this trophy seems impossible to me. 

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, Tripple_Barnett said:

I gave in and deleted the game. I did want the Plat, but this trophy seems impossible to me. 

Not impossible by any means, you just need to stay patient. 2k generally release things later in the games life. In the meantime you should be saving your MT & VC 

• Like 1

On 3/7/2024 at 5:22 AM, CoopzIZBallin24 said:

Not impossible by any means, you just need to stay patient. 2k generally release things later in the games life. In the meantime you should be saving your MT & VC 

Last year on 2K23 there were dark matter holo card quests available near the end of my team, assuming if they do it again this year then it’ll be really easy

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/9/2024 at 9:45 PM, Drizzora- said:

Last year on 2K23 there were dark matter holo card quests available near the end of my team, assuming if they do it again this year then it’ll be really easy

But those quests required a holo team :(

13 hours ago, israellaks said:

But those quests required a holo team :(

They did not. There were daily objectives where for instance you had to make 5 3 PTs with any golden state player in one match to for example get holo heatwave Klay Thompson. Although I’m not sure if they’re gonna do it this year again. Let’s hope so

On 4/2/2024 at 10:47 AM, flynwhitesausage said:

Do we know what Holo's "drop" from? Can we get them from un-sellable reward packs/exchanges or are they only available from packs purchased in the market?

Holo player cards are only available from opening packs. Anytime you open a pack that contains a player, you have a chance of getting a holo player card. You can get them from un-sellable reward/exchange pack, but are extremely rare for an un-sellable to come out as holo. As of right now there is already a guaranteed holo pack elite box out that cost around 115k VC for 1 holo player card. 

I wouldn’t count on 2K to repeat of easy holo as in 2K23. 2K this year has been extremely money hungry compared to previous games. 

Edited by U_mad_bro7778
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...