Does anyone still remember/play Mary Skelter anymore?

I've become a big fan of this game after I revived my PSVita so now I'm wondering if anyone else plays the Mary Skelter games since I've never heard anyone talk about the games. I only found this game series by finding it on the PSVita store.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HuntingFever said:

It's a series I've always wanted to play but just never found the time to pick them up :(.

The finale is worth the 40 bucks. It has the previous 2 game's stories in it so you can get caught up in the story. I haven't tried the DLC though.

• Like 1

I own all three games (1 & 2 on switch since I never managed to get a copy for Vita) and Finale for PS4, but haven't played them yet - like all the other games in my backlog 😭
I love the artstyle and music, and I heard the story becomes pretty dark (similar to Death end re;quest from the same developers... which I also haven't played yet...)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, PraiseTheFluppi said:

I own all three games (1 & 2 on switch since I never managed to get a copy for Vita) and Finale for PS4, but haven't played them yet - like all the other games in my backlog 😭
I love the artstyle and music, and I heard the story becomes pretty dark (similar to Death end re;quest from the same developers... which I also haven't played yet...)

I love the story and the artwork of the game. I'm on the final chapter of the finale. I never played 2 because I didn't have enough money for it. I heard that 2 is a prequel to the other 2 games but I'm unsure if that's true.

I've played the first, plan on playing the third, but the second afaik is only JP so that sucks. Also, good game for my vita, less of a priority since I can only play the PS4 one. I love these kinds of games though.

• Like 1

I bought Finale on a whim from an online Gamestop sale. Think I nabbed it New for $19.99 USD. Haven't played it yet since I inferred it's a sequel to the rest I haven't played. But now that you've explained that it has the stories of the other entries included I'm a whole lot less hesitant now to try it!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Leboyo56 said:

I bought Finale on a whim from an online Gamestop sale. Think I nabbed it New for $19.99 USD. Haven't played it yet since I inferred it's a sequel to the rest I haven't played. But now that you've explained that it has the stories of the other entries included I'm a whole lot less hesitant now to try it!

Make sure to save alot. There is no autosave feature. If you die you'll get sent to when you last saved your game. I recommend saving b4 each bossfight.

• Like 1