MyFaction Intro Challenges

SamNickzx

Is anyone else seeing a duplicate intro challenge for the "Faction Wars Intro" challenge. I've played one match of Faction Wars which has unlocked one of the intro challenges but the duplicate one doesn't seem to of unlocked. I can see that the PSN percentage for the intro challenge trophy is 0.1%, but it doesn't seem anyone on PSNP has it yet! Just wondering if anyone else was also seeing this as well?

46 minutes ago, lordzeze said:

For the duplicate Faction War intro challenge, I had to successfully complete a full run of Faction War for it to be marked as complete.

Thanks for the heads up, looks like a bad copy and paste job on there part! 👍

• 2 weeks later...

On 3/5/2024 at 2:55 PM, Gnillisch said:

I can confirm that the duplicate faction war challenge is completed once you did all 5 stages of one faction war. Got the trophy earlier. 

What do you mean by 'duplicate' faction war challenge? Where is the 'duplicate' because I can't seem to see it?

I've just got to stage 4 and took a break, I might resume it tomorrow and hopefully I can complete the full 5 stages on the faction run to get the trophy. As I've to defeat 30 Faction Bosses anyway I guess I'll more than likely get it before I get that trophy. It's just annoying that it doesn't pop after the first match though. I wonder if they'll patch it at some point.

1 hour ago, LambzGoHard said:

What do you mean by 'duplicate' faction war challenge? Where is the 'duplicate' because I can't seem to see it?

On the intro challenges screen you'll see a second challenge for Faction Wars after playing your first match. That's the one that is marked as complete once you finish all 5 stages of one run.

(At least it showed a duplicate challenge there upon release. Can't say if it's still like that because the duplicate challenge disappeared once you finished it) 

18 hours ago, Gnillisch said:

On the intro challenges screen you'll see a second challenge for Faction Wars after playing your first match. That's the one that is marked as complete once you finish all 5 stages of one run.

(At least it showed a duplicate challenge there upon release. Can't say if it's still like that because the duplicate challenge disappeared once you finished it) 

Yeah, it must have disappeared as I can only see one Faction Wars Intro Challenge now.