Rise Through the Ranks Broken

F5Twister5

Rise through the ranks is not broken. You just don't get the leaderboard reward until the season finishes. Unfortunately that is approximately 70 days from now. 

• Like 1

On 3/5/2024 at 6:42 PM, Aeida said:

Rise through the ranks is not broken. You just don't get the leaderboard reward until the season finishes. Unfortunately that is approximately 70 days from now. 

am gold rank, what rank do i need to be or to make sure i don't miss it.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, HeroFangGhetz said:

Any rank, as long as you see your name on the leaderboard 

I’m pretty sure u just need to be placed and you still get the leaderboard rewards when you press rewards I’m gold and leaderboard is Top 10% 1650 MFP 11%-25% 1600MFP 26%-50% 1550 and last one says Placed 1500 MFP  

On 3/8/2024 at 2:21 AM, Windy_187YT said:

I’m pretty sure u just need to be placed and you still get the leaderboard rewards when you press rewards I’m gold and leaderboard is Top 10% 1650 MFP 11%-25% 1600MFP 26%-50% 1550 and last one says Placed 1500 MFP  

am in gold place # 503

I just have some questions about this trophy or more so it's requirement. Do I need to win matches to place on the leaderboard and if so how many matches? I really hate playing online so I'd like to know how to fulfill the requirement. There's a 'placed' reward so does this mean as long as I have even just one ranked match (win or lose) then I'll 'place' on the leaderboard for the reward? Does it mean that nobody will get this trophy until the season ends?

8 hours ago, LambzGoHard said:

I just have some questions about this trophy or more so it's requirement. Do I need to win matches to place on the leaderboard and if so how many matches? I really hate playing online so I'd like to know how to fulfill the requirement. There's a 'placed' reward so does this mean as long as I have even just one ranked match (win or lose) then I'll 'place' on the leaderboard for the reward? Does it mean that nobody will get this trophy until the season ends?

@LambzGoHard i played my 5 Matches (lost all 5) and got placed in silver, i dont know if that means im placed but i hope so, but nobody knows for sure till the season is over in 60ish days 😕

• Like 1

22 hours ago, WaZe_NukeZz said:

@LambzGoHard i played my 5 Matches (lost all 5) and got placed in silver, i dont know if that means im placed but i hope so, but nobody knows for sure till the season is over in 60ish days 😕

Playing 5 match's win or lose doesn’t matter you getting placed in a ranked so you end up getting the leaderboard reward anyways also saying that the trophy is a bronze so what that say it must be an easy achievement 

Edited by Windy_187YT
  • Like 1

On 3/14/2024 at 7:13 AM, WaZe_NukeZz said:

I just played my 5 ranked matches last night, I even managed to win one match and got placed in gold rank. Technically I got like 3 rewards so I should be good hopefully!

On 3/14/2024 at 8:35 AM, CerealKiller-573 said:

Not working for me in Australia. Can't find a match.

In Australia too and I'm surprised that I managed to find matches. It was against the same two people but it got me the 5 I needed. Just gotta get lucky with timing maybe

On 3/17/2024 at 12:00 AM, EDF02_ said:

In Australia too and I'm surprised that I managed to find matches. It was against the same two people but it got me the 5 I needed. Just gotta get lucky with timing maybe

Yeah I think it was the time of day I was trying. Either that or the servers were down at the time.  I ended up going back to it and finding matches.