Broken trophies.

After update 1.03, the 100km and 1.5M trophies are not obtainable in the PS4 version.  I don't know if there is more or in the Ps5 version, I had already obtained these trophies in the Ps5 version and gave up because the game was unplayable, I couldn't progress in the campaign and now this is frustrating.

16 hours ago, DiRezende said:

After update 1.03, the 100km and 1.5M trophies are not obtainable in the PS4 version.  I don't know if there is more or in the Ps5 version, I had already obtained these trophies in the Ps5 version and gave up because the game was unplayable, I couldn't progress in the campaign and now this is frustrating.

Just checked my progress and I'm at 213km and no trophy, PS5 version.

EDIT: And I just saw I've earned 1.9m and no trophy.

Edited by HAILtoSTARSCREAM

It seems those two trophies 100km & 200km on all platforms including Xbox/PC has someone reported to be broken since that update patch.

Therefore I sent an email to Focus about this issue tonight. Now waiting for their reply

EDIT: so here is the reply

Hi, Runner. 

Thanks for contacting Focus Entertainment. Our sincere apologies or the inconvenient that this issue can generate on your experience. But we are here to help you and we'd like to ask you to try the following troubleshooting. There are 2 possible solutions:

- Restart console: A simple restart can sometimes resolve temporary glitches that might be preventing the trophy from unlocking.
- Replay an Expedition: Try replaying one of the expeditions you completed earlier. Sometimes, replaying can trigger the trophy if there was a glitch during the initial completion.

Hopefully, this will solve the issue. Please let us know as soon as you have the trophy. Also, feel free to get all the latest news, to provide feedback and suggestions for the game from:

Edited by ShijouLime

4 minutes ago, ShijouLime said:

It looks like those two trophies on all platforms including Xbox/PC has been broken since that update patch.

Therefore I sent an email to Focus about this issue tonight. Now waiting for their reply

Just to be clear, you're talking about the following trophies?:

Globetrotter

All the Money in the World

16 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Just to be clear, you're talking about the following trophies?:

Globetrotter

All the Money in the World

the two trophies I reported are 100km & 200km, (Explorer & Globetrotter)

the two credits accumulation trophies popped fine to me by selling and buying same trucks just few minutes before

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ShijouLime said:

the two trophies I reported are 100km & 200km, (Explorer & Globetrotter)

the two credits accumulation trophies popped fine to me by selling and buying same trucks just few minutes before

Thank you for the clarification, I'll file a PSNP+ Report for them now :).

• Like 1

6 hours ago, HAILtoSTARSCREAM said:

Just checked my progress and I'm at 213km and no trophy, PS5 version.

EDIT: And I just saw I've earned 1.9m and no trophy.

Where can I check my progress? Found it nowhere... 😄🙈

Hi guys

Mine is also bugged, I’ve completed all expeditions on ps5 version and got the trophy for each but not the trophy for completing all of them. Also was unable to obtain the trophies (Frankentruck, The Truck of Theseus) I have started a new save to get the damage repair ones. I’ve sent a detailed report into Focus Entertainment and they have apologised for the inconvenience and have shared my email regarding the issues to the dev team. They were very pleasant to talk to and have replied very quickly. With that said I would highly recommend report any issues you guys are having to them too. Hopefully they can resolve the issues very soon! Take care.

• Like 1

spacer.pngUntil the patch came out, I got this trophy through repairs on one landing. four cars, one small Tatra. field landing point, near the water we drown the cars and repair them. If there are not enough, we collect parts from databases. I had enough of a small Tatra and two large Tatras filled with baskets and with two kungs

Edited by megaobzor
screen

just try to get repair trophies and can confirm "The Truck of Theseus" was also glitched

I had thrown trucks into river of Grand Canyon for hours, fixing at least 1600pts per expedition, no trophy for 10000pts

tried both solutions provided by FE in the email(restart console, replay an expedition)also didn't work

Edited by ShijouLime

I found a solution for "Frankentruck" and "The Truck of Theseus". I did the 10000 repair points in one session on Little Colorado The same thing worked with the “all the money in the world” trophy: just always buy and sell the cargo drone module until the trophy appears

On 3/19/2024 at 5:58 AM, megaobzor said:

You can make 10,000 in one exit at once. drown vehicles on the Carpathians map. it's faster . four load with tools and personnel for bonuses for repairs

On 3/19/2024 at 4:24 AM, Doviossi said:

I found a solution for "Frankentruck" and "The Truck of Theseus". I did the 10000 repair points in one session on Little Colorado The same thing worked with the “all the money in the world” trophy: just always buy and sell the cargo drone module until the trophy appears

Thanks for solution, unfortunately I'm still on early stage Arizona so not enough repair points to test at this moment. This may also explain why these things happening after patch, apparently they look like bugs more than fixes:

-any ongoing Tasks and Contracts progress reset once leaving current session

-any new parts acquired from map marked as NEW in Garage forever

-Bridge building zones still appear even though they were already built before

There was another thread reporting similar problem after the patch:

https://www.trueachievements.com/forum/viewthread.aspx?tid=1538653

The game probably failed to track Profile statistics, progress will get back to 0 after returned to Headquarter. My latest unlocked trophy " Start. Crash. Recover" took me exactly 100 times to respawn in same session, that means those data(total distances,repair points, etc) are not tracked at all, everytime entering the game become 0, although Profile still showing correct stats. All accumulation type trophies theoretically doable, but you must do it in one session.

Question is... just how to ride 100km or even 200km in one go😅... Another trophy "Seasoned Explorer" should be counting total numbers of expedition completed in whole regions, so we understand it is impossible to unlock at this moment.

I have sent another email to FE and they got back to me with similar wordings but has passed my details to dev team. Now I'm a bit worry whether I should wait for a fix first before doing anything. It's really frustrating if I need to play from scratch just because distances drove and expeditions completed were all reseted.

EDIT: new patch 1.004 fixed a bunch of bugs but nothing related to trophies, according to patch notes

https://forums.focus-entmt.com/topic/65458/expeditions-update-2

Edited by ShijouLime

• 2 weeks later...

no, it also doesn’t give a general one for all expeditions, there are separate ones for regions
how did you do it?

fixed with endless exit from Arizona and the Carpathians after completing all expeditions only

For the "Seasoned Explorer" trophy I went back and forth between free roam on different maps and checked "options"->"profile" until at some point it unlocked. (version 1.03 of the game on PS4 pro)

Also restarted the game (and console) between "Eurotrip" and "Seasoned Explorer"

With the "Globetrotter" trophy I tried multiple approaches including restoring a v1.03 savegame relative close to 200km in version 1.04 of the game. But that did not work.

So I deleted everything and started from scratch (disc version without updates! So version 1.00 with no old savegame, also on PS4 pro) to get the "Globetrotter" trophy.
A bit boring, but simply putting an anchor at a free place of land close to the main base in Colorado and locking the R2 button plus left joystick to the right I only had refuel manually and the scout vehicle kept driving in circles for the rest...

• Like 2

Anyone know if mods impact the trophies?

Only asking because I have downloaded one but never used it. Just thinking maybe that was something to do with it, although I have tried everything I can think of and I just can’t get the driving and money trophies to pop.

Feel like giving up and waiting to see if a patch fixes things is the best option right now.

On 3/31/2024 at 1:01 PM, Violino said:

Anyone know if mods impact the trophies?

Only asking because I have downloaded one but never used it. Just thinking maybe that was something to do with it, although I have tried everything I can think of and I just can’t get the driving and money trophies to pop.

Feel like giving up and waiting to see if a patch fixes things is the best option right now.

No, I don't think mods have anything to do with trophies, it's more of a tragic game, I hope there will be a patch that will fix both the trophies and the game

43 minutes ago, ShijouLime said:

I have no idea how to trigger "Seasoned Explorer" trophy

Hit numerous times on Profile and even on different free roams but nothing came

The latest patch re-broke that trophy so the only way to get it, is to downgrade to 1.0 and do it there :(.

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typo.

Good evening everyone, I just opened my third ticket on the Focus website:

https://support.focus-entmt.com/hc/en-us/categories/17311255215250-Expeditions-A-MudRunner-Gameet

I left the following report:

Good evening, this is the third ticket I have opened, just as the second was not answered.  Taking this opportunity to say that tomorrow I will contact you directly through the other tab, to send the Save, I only saw this now that I entered the website.  I'm getting in touch again, as my problem was not resolved, and I ended up starting the game again from the beginning in a new save in the current version to check if the problem was due to incompatibility between versions, after 1.03.  but after completing all expeditions again and having driven more than 200 km again, these 2 trophies were not obtained.  The trophy hunting community has the game stagnating due to these problems, we have several reports about the same problems, I would like to ask you to review these problems, as apparently there was a problem during the first update that broke the counting system of game progression, where several counters are not recording progress.  I will leave a link anyway to our main forum that is following the steps and waiting for the solution.  thanks.  Note: I attached my progress as stated in the current update.

I also found it this page where I will send my save tomorrow for verification directly from technical support:

https://support.focus-entmt.com/hc/en-us/articles/17313471560210-HOW-TO-CONTACT-THE-TECHNICAL-SUPPORT

PLAYSTATION VERSION

PLEASE PROVIDE THE SAVED GAME WITH THE REPORT:

A. TRANSFER THE SAVED GAME FROM THE PLAYSTATION TO A USB KEY:

1. Plug a USB key (formatted in FAT or exFAT) into the PlayStation.
2. Press the PlayStation Button
3. Select Settings > Application Saved Data Management.
4. Select Saved Data in System Storage.
5. Select Copy to USB Storage Device.
6. Select Expeditions: A MudRunner Game.
7. Select the save game then press X.
8. Choose Copy then press X.

B. FROM A PC:

1. Insert the USB key.
2. Right click on the PS4 or the PS5 folder from the USB key and click Compress to ZIP file or Send To then Compressed (zipped) folder.
3. Add the PS4 or the PS5 compressed zip file (PS4.zip or PS5.zip) in attachment.

NOTE: You can also upload the file on a free file transfer service like WeTransfer and provide the download link in your report.

I opened this new ticket because I started a save from scratch in the current update and redid everything again and the trophies related to completing all expeditions and running 200 km are not have been obtained, I will await their response.

https://ibb.co/HXbh6yX

• Like 2