NA/EU/HK VER Korean subtitles Language Questions

Lasjun

13 minutes ago, GothGirlMaxine said:

NA/EU will not. However, some games on HK store will mention Korean. Otherwise you can set up a Korean PSN account if you wish. In short, HK should be your best bet regarding this but I can not say for sure. 

What use would that do when OP is not only FROM South Korea, but Rise of the Ronin is NOT being released in South Korea?

EDIT: To OP, the game has Korean subtitles on Asian storefronts, with English or Japanese audio. It'll be far cheaper if you use an Indonesian account to buy the game, Hong Kong gift cards are overpriced to hell and back.

Edited by shipper321
  • Like 1

Thank you all for your response.

This game has been canceled in Korea.

However, since there is Korean on the trophy list, I uploaded it because I thought there were Korean subtitles in the in-game.

I hope someone who is playing now can see if there are any Korean subtitles.

And I want you to tell me which local version it is.

27 minutes ago, GothGirlMaxine said:

Otherwise you can set up a Korean PSN account if you wish.

Korea is one of the only regions for which this isn't possible (unless you're actually Korean).

15 minutes ago, Xylobe said:

Korea is one of the only regions for which this isn't possible (unless you're actually Korean).

Yep. And like it was mentioned earlier, this game was cancelled in South Korea because of the political influences and controversy between Japan and South Korea.

OP himself is Korean, which is why he's trying to play the game in his language.

• Like 1