Wtf is this shit level

Out of pocket here, but what is this game? what is up with the name of the game and why are there 2 girls from goblin slayer on the cover art.........do i want to know? and reading the first post only made everything more confusing 🤣

25 minutes ago, Axeman_Phoenix said:

Out of pocket here, but what is this game? what is up with the name of the game and why are there 2 girls from goblin slayer on the cover art.........do i want to know? and reading the first post only made everything more confusing 🤣

It's a lazy asset flip sliding puzzle game that uses stolen artwork from the Goblin Slayer Anime but for its PS4 and Xbox releases, the name from changed from its PC/Switch original title of "Hentai: Japanese Goblins" to "Anime: Japanese Goblins".

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, HuntingFever said:

It's a lazy asset flip sliding puzzle game that uses stolen artwork from the Goblin Slayer Anime but for its console releases, the name from changed from its PC original title of "Hentai: Japanese Goblins" to "Anime: Japanese Goblins".

Oh god 🤣, thanks for the info bud.

7 minutes ago, Axeman_Phoenix said:

Basically, "we have Goblin Slayer at home" type of game.

• Haha 3