Pawn Recruitment

Figured I'd start a thread for those wanting to share pawns. Mine is Guts. Add me on psn and feel free to share. :)

XsJwVXJ.jpeg

For those unaware, pawns are free when used by friends regardless of the level.

Edited by RoxasOnFire
Added pic
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Stinkyremy said:

I actually seen this guy in game, was gonna recruit him but didn't have a pawn quest.

Best to have a pawn quest active.
Even just a few K gold to kill an ogre is enough.

It should be on. I keep the cyclops quest on to work on his badge. May have been before I had the feature unlocked a few days ago? He's lvl 38 now I think, he'd better still have one one lol.

Edited by RoxasOnFire

4 hours ago, Sicho said:

Pawns have codes, so it would be best to share the codes here. That would make it easier for people to find them.

But can you search by pawn code ingame? never really looked to be honest

I can now confirm that you can search by code, called Pawn ID.

So if you want to do a thread where people share their pawns, they should probably share the pawn's ID. It's probably the easiest way to find the pawn in the rift, other than being friends with the person.

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Sicho said:

I can now confirm that you can search by code, called Pawn ID.

So if you want to do a thread where people share their pawns, they should probably share the pawn's ID. It's probably the easiest way to find the pawn in the rift, other than being friends with the person.

I am trying to save people RC by adding friends. All are welcome to share codes otherwise, but for someone wanting my pawn at a low level the cost will be very high.

I will add my code later, but to be helpful if anyone wants my pawn he's currently lvl 39 with close to endgame gear as a warrior. So feel free to add me on psn. 

My point of this thread extends beyond one option. I thought codes would be obvious to anyone who has ever searched for pawns before so I didn't bother to mention it to save people some RC.

I hope others share as well to help everyone out.

Edited by RoxasOnFire

any way off getting a forgery from a pawn quest of say howling blizzard in order to complete myrddin's quest? i gave 4 real books to trysha before realising i'd need to make some forgeries. I have a copy of let there be light and nations death knell just need to get a forgery of one of the other books if its even possible.

I guess it would be a matter of friending me to use my pawn for free then gift a forgery if anyone was willing that is.

12 hours ago, KAdamsy1 said:

any way off getting a forgery from a pawn quest of say howling blizzard in order to complete myrddin's quest? i gave 4 real books to trysha before realising i'd need to make some forgeries. I have a copy of let there be light and nations death knell just need to get a forgery of one of the other books if its even possible.

I guess it would be a matter of friending me to use my pawn for free then gift a forgery if anyone was willing that is.

EDIT:- Well got it sorted. Used my alt account hired my pawn from the other account and gifted them one of the books i need :D

Made a forgery and sent the original book back.

This should technically work if someone needs one of these books we can hire their pawns and gift them a forgery to get the quest moving. Not exactly ideal but it works.

5 hours ago, KAdamsy1 said:

EDIT:- Well got it sorted. Used my alt account hired my pawn from the other account and gifted them one of the books i need :D

Made a forgery and sent the original book back.

This should technically work if someone needs one of these books we can hire their pawns and gift them a forgery to get the quest moving. Not exactly ideal but it works.

Did you know you only have to give 3? You'll still get the same result. And the grandmother or whatever she is gives you her skill after a few days. I was worried about that since it was my last skill to learn and she just randomly gave it to me. 

That other dude in Checkpoint town also only needs 3.

1 hour ago, RoxasOnFire said:

Did you know you only have to give 3? You'll still get the same result. And the grandmother or whatever she is gives you her skill after a few days. I was worried about that since it was my last skill to learn and she just randomly gave it to me. 

That other dude in Checkpoint town also only needs 3.

i didn't at the time, and i also didn't realise i would need to forge some of the books to do two of the quests hence why i have look for alternate ways to get the quests done. As i'd already given trysha 4 real books then found out i needed them for myrddin.

Most people now know to forge the books, but those that don't or didn't can now use an alt account if they got one or ask for a forgery through pawn gifting.