Sadly, the servers have finally been shut down

• 2 weeks later...

I saw a player obtained 'Head in the Cloud' trophy at 18th Apr 2024. Does it mean the Server is still available? I tried many times today, but always failed to connect to Ubisoft server.

• Like 1

I have deleted current game data profile(already 100%) and started a new game. I can see the menu when the training is start. I think it's means the serve stored my last data and should be available, but I still failed to connect to it. Maybe need some other condition to trigger connection.

10 hours ago, SnaKeWarriOr_x said:

didnt think its possible to hack trophies

Theres a few recent achievers in April!!

1: The PS3 and Vita are riddled with hackers, because the respective consoles are a joke to hack, plus the PS4 has it's fair share of cheats as well but the PS5 has relatively few cheats for now.

2: The servers died in March, therefore any April earners are cheaters.

On 4/21/2024 at 3:48 PM, HuntingFever said:

Nope, the servers are gone for good - any recent earners are hackers who need reporting.

How long does it typically take for reports to get through? The last 3 earners of the trophy are all illegitimate.

1 minute ago, TheJimmonator said:

How long does it typically take for reports to get through? The last 3 earners of the trophy are all illegitimate.

How long is a piece of string? The CRT are almost always backlogged to hell and back so it could be anywhere from hours, to days, weeks or even months before a cheater is nuked.

11 minutes ago, Denis1903 said:

Are trophies that can be earned solo in wolfpack still attainable? 

Was thinking that these wouldn't necessarily require servers to be available.

Hunter/Killer, A New Challenger Appears, Stubborn Stunner and Wolves for Lambs are still obtainable but all the other online trophies are toast.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Hunter/Killer, A New Challenger Appears, Stubborn Stunner and Wolves for Lambs are still obtainable but all the other online trophies are toast.

Thanks for confirming, I thought I could still get Wolves for Lambs

Got the plat ages ago but seems that there's one DLC trophy that won't be obtainable for me, which is "One for All". 

2 minutes ago, Denis1903 said:

Thanks for confirming, I thought I could still get Wolves for Lambs

Got the plat ages ago but seems that there's one DLC trophy that won't be obtainable for me, which is "One for All". 

All multiplayer trophies are obtainable except 'Head in the Cloud'.

48 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

How? The servers are gone so anything outside of the Wolfpack mode is toast and unobtainable.

"One for all" can be get in the Wolfpack mode, just need a friend to help you. Ask your friend to kill the target, and there is a chance he will get stun when two targets stay together. Then you can go to wake him up, just 20 times. And most of the multiplayer trophies can be obtained in Wolfpack mode. Let me check tomorrow if other multiplayer mode dead or alive.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, hktcmm said:

"One for all" can be get in the Wolfpack mode, just need a friend to help you. Ask your friend to kill the target, and there is a chance he will get stun when two targets stay together. Then you can go to wake him up, just 20 times. And most of the multiplayer trophies can be obtained in Wolfpack mode. Let me check tomorrow if other multiplayer mode dead or alive.

Please keep me informed, because I will need to file an updated PSNP+ report if it turns out more trophies are obtainable than previously thought.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/23/2024 at 12:02 PM, HuntingFever said:

Please keep me informed, because I will need to file an updated PSNP+ report if it turns out more trophies are obtainable than previously thought.

@HuntingFever  I can confirm that the following three Multiplayer trophies from the Battle Hardened Pack are still obtainable (all alone, even without the Ubisoft server working / having to use Limited Mode), as I obtained all three tonight:

- A New Challenger Appears: Finish a multiplayer game session with each of the additional characters.

- Stubborn Stunner: Stun 3 pursuers without dying, playing with any of the additional characters.

- Wolves for Lambs:  Complete a Wolfpack multiplayer session on any of the additional maps.

I don't know how it's possible to get the "One for All" trophy ("With any of the additional characters, perform 20 'Revive' actions") without the Ubisoft Server working, so maybe @hktcmm can elaborate on what is meant by the comment from April 23rd:

On 4/23/2024 at 11:02 AM, hktcmm said:

Forgive my ignorance on the subject, but how do you play with another person in Limited Mode considering it's all offline? Can you use two controllers? My selectable game options in Wolfpack are all "(Offline)", and the two "(Open)" options are greyed out, so I'm at a loss on how to get that trophy.

Anyway, here's what I did to get the "A New Challenger Appears", "Stubborn Stunner", and "Wolves for Lambs" trophies today...

First, because I had noticed that in Limited Mode I was no longer able to choose any of the three additional characters or additional maps in Wolfpack (despite my game listing a ton of unlocked content every time I boot it up), I went to the Playstation Store on my PS3 and searched for "Assassin". When I scrolled down in the results, I saw that under "Assassin's Creed III Gold Edition + ACIII Liber...", a "The Battle Hardened Pack" add-on is still listed. I downloaded it again, installed it, then booted up AC3 again.

Second, I chose "Multiplayer" from the main menu, and then, after getting the pop-up notes about being unable to connect to the Ubisoft Server and having to play in Limited Mode, I selected "Wolfpack". Lo and behold, I now had eight mode options again. To be certain, though, I chose "Wolfpack (Offline) - Standard - Extra Content", confirmed the additional maps appeared, and made sure that the three additional characters could be used.

Third, I backed out of Wolfpack and went to Training, as "Stubborn Stunner" is obtainable via the method mentioned by Darth_Krid in a Trophy Guide/Roadmap that user posted on PlaystationTrophies.org's site here. Just ignore the instructions given in the Training tutorial by the narrator, stun the first three enemies that are sent after you, and the trophy will pop.

Next, I went back to Wolfpack, chose "Wolfpack (Offline) - Standard - Extra Content" again, and I played a Wolfpack game on the St. Pierre map with one of the three additional characters, but I made sure not to select "Quit" after that match was over. (What I did was try to get to level 25 in an attempt to obtain "Wolves for Lambs", but I was so rusty and kept getting knocked out around Sequence 8.) You can let the time run out in each game to get "A New Challenger Appears" to pop quicker, just remember not to quit in between matches. What I suggest is voting for one of the additional maps after each match, then selecting one of the remaining two additional characters you hadn't used. After the third match (using   the third and final additional character) ends, the "A New Challenger Appears" trophy pops.

Last, I started another Wolfpack match using one of the three additional characters on the St. Pierre map again, and kept playing until I completed Sequence 25. As mentioned, I was rusty, so when I didn't make it a few times, I just kept voting for St. Pierre to keep the game from giving me a random map, and I made sure to play with one of the three additional characters (you can see their pictures in the Trophy Guide/Roadmap I linked above).

I do have to thank @hktcmm for mentioning above that you can still get Multiplayer trophies though, because I just figured that having to use Limited Mode had killed the DLC content with additional characters and additional maps since they weren't showing up for me. But, I figured I'd try to reinstall "The Battle Hardened Pack" to see if that worked, and it did, so I got three more old @$$ trophies today. Because I had already done the main Multiplayer trophies prior to the Ubisoft Servers shutting down around March 26th or 27th this year (2024), I can't speak with any certainty to whether or not those trophies are still obtainable, but I would imagine anything having to do with levels or winning teams are no longer obtainable since Limited Mode doesn't even acknowledge my PSN ID or add to my previous levels and challenges obtained, nor am I able to play anything but the  Wolfpack and Training modes.

Edited by adge23
Added a hyperlink to imgur showing a photo of my Wolfpack menu screen (see "I now had eight mode options again.")
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, adge23 said:

@HuntingFever  I can confirm that the following three Multiplayer trophies from the Battle Hardened Pack are still obtainable (all alone, even without the Ubisoft server working / having to use Limited Mode), as I obtained all three tonight:

- A New Challenger Appears: Finish a multiplayer game session with each of the additional characters.

- Stubborn Stunner: Stun 3 pursuers without dying, playing with any of the additional characters.

- Wolves for Lambs:  Complete a Wolfpack multiplayer session on any of the additional maps.

I don't know how it's possible to get the "One for All" trophy ("With any of the additional characters, perform 20 'Revive' actions") without the Ubisoft Server working, so maybe @hktcmm can elaborate on what is meant by the comment from April 23rd:

Forgive my ignorance on the subject, but how do you play with another person in Limited Mode considering it's all offline? Can you use two controllers? My selectable game options in Wolfpack are all "(Offline)", and the two "(Open)" options are greyed out, so I'm at a loss on how to get that trophy.

Anyway, here's what I did to get the "A New Challenger Appears", "Stubborn Stunner", and "Wolves for Lambs" trophies today...

First, because I had noticed that in Limited Mode I was no longer able to choose any of the three additional characters or additional maps in Wolfpack (despite my game listing a ton of unlocked content every time I boot it up), I went to the Playstation Store on my PS3 and searched for "Assassin". When I scrolled down in the results, I saw that under "Assassin's Creed III Gold Edition + ACIII Liber...", a "The Battle Hardened Pack" add-on is still listed. I downloaded it again, installed it, then booted up AC3 again.

Second, I chose "Multiplayer" from the main menu, and then, after getting the pop-up notes about being unable to connect to the Ubisoft Server and having to play in Limited Mode, I selected "Wolfpack". Lo and behold, I now had eight mode options again. To be certain, though, I chose "Wolfpack (Offline) - Standard - Extra Content", confirmed the additional maps appeared, and made sure that the three additional characters could be used.

Third, I backed out of Wolfpack and went to Training, as "Stubborn Stunner" is obtainable via the method mentioned by Darth_Krid in a Trophy Guide/Roadmap that user posted on PlaystationTrophies.org's site here. Just ignore the instructions given in the Training tutorial by the narrator, stun the first three enemies that are sent after you, and the trophy will pop.

Next, I went back to Wolfpack, chose "Wolfpack (Offline) - Standard - Extra Content" again, and I played a Wolfpack game on the St. Pierre map with one of the three additional characters, but I made sure not to select "Quit" after that match was over. (What I did was try to get to level 25 in an attempt to obtain "Wolves for Lambs", but I was so rusty and kept getting knocked out around Sequence 8.) You can let the time run out in each game to get "A New Challenger Appears" to pop quicker, just remember not to quit in between matches. What I suggest is voting for one of the additional maps after each match, then selecting one of the remaining two additional characters you hadn't used. After the third match (using   the third and final additional character) ends, the "A New Challenger Appears" trophy pops.

Last, I started another Wolfpack match using one of the three additional characters on the St. Pierre map again, and kept playing until I completed Sequence 25. As mentioned, I was rusty, so when I didn't make it a few times, I just kept voting for St. Pierre to keep the game from giving me a random map, and I made sure to play with one of the three additional characters (you can see their pictures in the Trophy Guide/Roadmap I linked above).

I do have to thank @hktcmm for mentioning above that you can still get Multiplayer trophies though, because I just figured that having to use Limited Mode had killed the DLC content with additional characters and additional maps since they weren't showing up for me. But, I figured I'd try to reinstall "The Battle Hardened Pack" to see if that worked, and it did, so I got three more old @$$ trophies today. Because I had already done the main Multiplayer trophies prior to the Ubisoft Servers shutting down around March 26th or 27th this year (2024), I can't speak with any certainty to whether or not those trophies are still obtainable, but I would imagine anything having to do with levels or winning teams are no longer obtainable since Limited Mode doesn't even acknowledge my PSN ID or add to my previous levels and challenges obtained, nor am I able to play anything but the  Wolfpack and Training modes.

Thank you for letting me know, I'll file an updated report in a bit :). EDIT: They're already flagged as obtainable 🤔.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

I don't know how to upload image I captured from own laptop here. Just want to show you the multiplayer game still available for me, I have confirmed at 29th Apr, 2024. So, I believe all online trophies are obtainable except pivots collection trophy. I have deleted most of my PSN friends and just keep 5 left now and continuous trying to connect to Ubisoft server these days, but no luck. If you failed access to multiplayer mode and get into offline mode, just please try to reconnect again, and usually you can success at second try. I have experience the same problem before. @adge23

7 hours ago, hktcmm said:

I don't know how to upload image I captured from own laptop here. Just want to show you the multiplayer game still available for me, I have confirmed at 29th Apr, 2024. So, I believe all online trophies are obtainable except pivots collection trophy. I have deleted most of my PSN friends and just keep 5 left now and continuous trying to connect to Ubisoft server these days, but no luck. If you failed access to multiplayer mode and get into offline mode, just please try to reconnect again, and usually you can success at second try. I have experience the same problem before. @adge23

Upload it to imgur, then copy and paste the direct link you're given.