Project Platinum: Fallout - NEW!

I just started Fallout 76 this week. I put if off for so long after hearing so many bad things with its awful launch. So far, not bad at all. Had a friend interested in playing it as well, so we'll probably co-op through the main story then I'll go back and clean-up for the platinum.

Excited for the Fallout 4 upgrade, even though I got to it so late and only played it for the first time last year. I would be even more excited at the potential remasters of 3 and New Vegas down the line. I've played through both a couple times on PC with mods and would not be bothered at all doing more playthroughs.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, CorgiBootyy said:

I just started Fallout 76 this week. I put if off for so long after hearing so many bad things with its awful launch. So far, not bad at all. Had a friend interested in playing it as well, so we'll probably co-op through the main story then I'll go back and clean-up for the platinum.

Excited for the Fallout 4 upgrade, even though I got to it so late and only played it for the first time last year. I would be even more excited at the potential remasters of 3 and New Vegas down the line. I've played through both a couple times on PC with mods and would not be bothered at all doing more playthroughs.

76 is both higher quality and even lower quality than people say. It doesn't get nearly enough credit for its awesome gameplay and story, especially some of the side stories. However, it's gotta be the buggiest AAA game I've ever played. Like literally #1 buggiest game ever. At least the bugs are superficial and don't affect trophies...

Joining! I have all fallout games minus shelter with all dlcs to complete.

Right now I only have Fallout 3 100%ed, but hoping to rank up soon!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Rebourne07 said:

76 is both higher quality and even lower quality than people say. It doesn't get nearly enough credit for its awesome gameplay and story, especially some of the side stories. However, it's gotta be the buggiest AAA game I've ever played. Like literally #1 buggiest game ever. At least the bugs are superficial and don't affect trophies...

Ya, I didn’t have any bugs so far, but my friend immediately had a camera bug that kept recurring in the few hours we played where the camera would change angles and lock onto his face while he was moving around and he just had to restart his game each time it happened haha. 

Edited by CorgiBootyy

21 minutes ago, CorgiBootyy said:

Ya, I didn’t have any bugs so far, but my friend immediately had a camera bug that kept recurring in the few hours we played where the camera would change angles and lock onto his face while he was moving around and he just had to restart his game each time it happened haha. 

It's mostly small stuff like NPCs walking backwards, or dogs floating in the air, stuff like that, but there's just sooo much of it lol

23 minutes ago, Lord_of_Ra said:

Joining! I have all fallout games minus shelter with all dlcs to complete.

Right now I only have Fallout 3 100%ed, but hoping to rank up soon!

Welcome to the project! You'll love Shelter, it's fun and very unique.

• Like 1

Hi. I have just submitted my list.
I have 100% in all games EXCEPT the latest DLC which has bugged out on me, so I’m left with 1 trophy short and have to wait for Bethesda to do a fix via update. 
Im stuck at the ‘Confront Abbie’ command as she will not respond. After scouring the web for a fix it seems quite few people have hit this bug. Apparently it happens if an enemy hits you whist talking to Abbie and kicks you out of the conversation with no way to restart it. Sorry, moan over!
Thank you.

41 minutes ago, captainskyhawk said:

Hi. I have just submitted my list.
I have 100% in all games EXCEPT the latest DLC which has bugged out on me, so I’m left with 1 trophy short and have to wait for Bethesda to do a fix via update. 
Im stuck at the ‘Confront Abbie’ command as she will not respond. After scouring the web for a fix it seems quite few people have hit this bug. Apparently it happens if an enemy hits you whist talking to Abbie and kicks you out of the conversation with no way to restart it. Sorry, moan over!
Thank you.

Dude that sucks! I hope you can get it!! 

I had quite a few times where either Gene or Abbie wouldn't talk to me when I needed them to but thankfully they all eventually responded.

• Like 2

On 4/15/2024 at 7:44 PM, Dinniestar said:

Amazing! I plan on going back to this, Do share you experience.

I can say I had a blast with it. The graphics might not hold up so well but it felt fun nearly the whole way through and always new things to discover and new ways to make the game broken lol the hardcore mode that put me off for so long I managed to speed through in just over an hour only ever killing Benny and House and never needing food, water or sleep lol. I highly recommend going back to it. 

• Like 1

NGL, Fallout Shelter cost me so much money. Or should I say, my impatience cost me so much money when playing it lol! The microtransactions aren't necessary, as long as you play it as a "20-30 minutes a day every day" kinda game. If you wanna play it like a normal game and binge it...prepare your wallet lol

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Fallout 4 (PS5) and all of its DLC have been added to the Project Checklist!

L3ed002.png

Please update as you finish new items and tell us about your experience here :) Due to the formulaic nature of the leaderboards they will be a little wonky until more people report their progress and change their point amounts, but they'll clean themselves up with time.

• To update:
    • Anytime you complete a new game or DLC pack, just revisit the checklist, edit your response and re-submit!
    • All updates appear automatically on the Leaderboard. Your score and all badges earned are automatically calculated to
Edited by Rebourne07