Chatterbox / Teetotaller

UPDATED INFO - 
WHAT I have noticed is if you are playing as Emily for your second playthrough do not trigger the attic cutscene for 'NOBODY KNOWS WHAT HAPPENED' Trophy in chapter 4 as this have voided/glitched my Teetotaller and chatterbox as I believe the game things its one of its endings for some reason. 

Just save in chapter 4 and 5 for all the secret endings but complete main ending as a normal run. and here are the chapters and people you need to speak to. 

EDWARD:

CHAPTER 1 - Speak to Emily 3 times
                    - Speak to Batiste 3 times
CHAPTER 2 - Speak to Ruth 3 times (Mezzanine)
CHAPTER 3 - Speak to Juan 3 times
CHAPTER 4 - Speak to Grace 2 Times (Bridge)
                    - Speak to Emily 6 times (Dr Grays Apartment)
CHAPTER 5 - Speak to all members present 3 times.
EMILY:
CHAPTER 1 - Speak to Edward 3 times
CHAPTER 2 - Speak to Ruth 3 times (Library)
CHAPTER 4 - Speak to MacCarfey's Once
                    - Speak to Edward 6 times (Dr Grays Apartment)

HERE IS THE FULL GUIDE TO THE GAME WITH ALL THE TROPHIES AND COLLECTIBLE LOCATION IF YOU GUYS NEED IT. 

Edited by OpsCreeD1

Did you talk to the drunk guy after you get the 1st hall key from him my game is also bugged cause I haven’t gotten the all achievement/trophy to pop even tho I have done every other trophy/achievement on mine either 

Edited by TrophyHntr23

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, TrophyHntr23 said:

Did you talk to the drunk guy after you get the 1st hall key from him my game is also bugged cause I haven’t gotten the all achievement/trophy to pop even tho I have done every other trophy/achievement on mine either 

I have spoken to everyone. I have recorded my gameplay for YT and I reviewed my clips to see if I have missed any but it shows I did not. which is mad weird. 
CHATTERBOX:

EDWARD:

CHAPTER 4 - Speak to Grace 2 Times (Bridge)
EMILY:

if I have missed any please let me know

Edited by OpsCreeD1

48 minutes ago, OpsCreeD1 said:

I have spoken to everyone. I have recorded my gameplay for YT and I reviewed my clips to see if I have missed any but it shows I did not. which is mad weird. 
CHATTERBOX:

EDWARD:

CHAPTER 4 - Speak to Grace 3 Times (Bridge)
EMILY:

if I have missed any please let me know

Okay weird you should have gotten them then cause I have gotten it and all other ones yet the all trophies/achievements won’t pop at all 

I got this trophy just now after talking to Grace on the brigde (twice not 3 times) when i was going for the One of the Thousand Young trophy. But i'm pretty sure that i talked to her on my 1st Carnby walkthrough. So maybe sometimes this game won't enregister what you did.

• Like 1

Same here,  theses are my last two trophies and I’ve made sure I spoke with every one three times plus in chapter one I spoke with Emily twice before I picked up the tree fragment puzzle piece in one play through in another I picked it first then spoke with her.  Plus I have only  use health items in my very first play through I’ve finished the game three times and still no trophy I’m on the latest patch. I’m going to check against a guide to make sure I hit all conversation’s and not touch the d pad and see if they pop

Did anyone know if I missed a conversation,  it’s enough to start a new playthrough and pick the remaining (first two Dialoges) and still get the trophy. Or did I need a full new playthrough with that character.

i don’t fully understand the counting in it.

2 hours ago, Diddi89 said:

Did anyone know if I missed a conversation,  it’s enough to start a new playthrough and pick the remaining (first two Dialoges) and still get the trophy. Or did I need a full new playthrough with that character.

i don’t fully understand the counting in it.

for some reason its weirdly glitched, I have completed the game twice and did not get the trophy for chatterbox even though I spoke to all the characters needed. only on run 3 as emily again it popped in chapter 4 when speaking to Edward. If you are on your second run and playing as emily do not trigger the chapter 4 attic cutscene as i believe this could be the cause of the glitch. see the top updated list of all conversations and tips. 

On my fifth play through I final got the chatterbox trophy. On to teetotaller and sixth play through.
You think we would learn not to buy games day one because of buggy trophies or game play but I I’ll remind self of this game and the amount of failed play throughs over the last week, the next time I think it’s a good idea to buy a game on release day. Really enjoyed the first two play throughs but now it’s getting tedious.