Felix the Cat trophy thoughts

Posted (edited)

I'm looking forward to playing this. Don't get me wrong. Just wished there was a bit more to it. :) Not gonna let it keep me from playing it. Still, wish it was a bit cheaper.

Edited by MidnightDragon
  • Like 1

From what I remember of my time with the NES version when I was a kid, this is an easy Platinum based on the trophy list.  These games are really easy, I'd say a 2/10 if you are pretty skilled at 2D platformers. 

Wish there was more to it, but it'll be fun to play these again and earn a quick Platinum trophy along with it

The NES version of this game means so very much to me. It was one of the favourite games of my late grandpa who used to play NES, and I have so many memories of watching him play as I spent my childhood summers at the countryside with my grandparents. He also loved Adventure Island 2! I'd love to see an Adventure Island collection one day.

Because of this I was on this collection immediately lol and even got first achiever for plat. I think the NES game still holds up very well. It's not a groundbreaking game, but a cute, fun, well designed platformer.

I hadn't played the game boy version before and in all honesty it's kind of stinky. The same game but smaller and with slowdown and poor jump physics. Still, experiencing a game important to me in a new way was cool and I'm glad it's included.

The trophies are super easy and rewind makes them even easier, but I don't mind, I'm glad this game got a re-release at all. I'm not sure who was asking for this relatively niche game besides me, but hey, here it is and I'm very happy.

• Like 2