Is there a way to search for a game by region?

Go to solution Solved by shipper321,

Hi everyone and sorry if this is too obvious but I need help. So I'm trying to compile a list of games that have a PH region stack but I don't know how I can start looking. Is there a way to search games by region? whether I can search for PH, NA, EU, and others. thanks

I believe there was a site update for this in the pipework at some point, which either got eventually scrapped or just put on the back burner. Regardless, to answer your question: no, I don't think there is currently a way to search for games by region, not that I am aware of anyway.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, FilmFanatic said:

PH isn’t a region, it’s short for physical as in you’ll need a disc copy for that particular stack.

yup i know and i want to make a list of trophy stacks that have that (ph) mark but apparently there's no way to search for games that only include a (ph) or a certain region

• Solution
13 hours ago, the_sultan999 said:

Hi everyone and sorry if this is too obvious but I need help. So I'm trying to compile a list of games that have a PH region stack but I don't know how I can start looking. Is there a way to search games by region? whether I can search for PH, NA, EU, and others. thanks

TrueTrophies will help you out here. Just search (Physical) and (EU) in the search bar, and that'll help you. NA has no prefix on there.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, shipper321 said:

TrueTrophies will help you out here. Just search (Physical) and (EU) in the search bar, and that'll help you. NA has no prefix on there.

Thank you so much man this worked. and I found out if I wanted NA stacks I'll just search for (EU) because if a game has a separate EU stack then it must have an NA stack as well. again thank you and have a great day

• Like 2