Does anyone know what happened?

Betrigan

So, I sync my trophies this morning and for some reason only the last like 30 games i've played are on psnprofiles. https://psnprofiles.com/zeothedeathgod

No matter how many times i resync them or update trophy data here, it doesn't tell me the correct information.

Has this problem existed in the past? I should be i think level 34/35 not 14. 

This happened to me once.

The advice on this thread fixed it.

Just posted this in the other thread. Happened to me as well. 

Just had this happen to me as well, had 2800+ hidden. I don't know why or how, but everything after April 2012 was cut off. I am guessing maybe it was a loading issue and they didnt load fast enough to recognize?... no idea.

Anyway, I did what was described (went into PS3 trophies, went to a random game, toggled privacy to on, then back to off) then synced my trophies... nothing happened.

Waited a day to see if maybe itd fix itself, no dice.

Today I jumped on and got an easy trophy. Let it sync tyhen sit for a couple minutes, then let PSNProfiles update and again, sit for a minute or so. Went to my profile and all was back to normal. 

Edited by o_BAD_RELIGION_o

I wonder if happened to lots of people. Well no idea if it's related but when I looked at my profile today it said my world rank is up 177 spots from last week. Pretty strange since I haven't earned a trophy in over 3 weeks. 

that is weird, i'm still trying to get one trophy xD. Finished up a line of games I was doing. Hopefully that fixes it, but yeah maybe a lot of people are experiencing the same problem, i've never hidden a game so it's strange that all of a sudden 90% of mine are hidden. 

Sigh that didn't seem to fix it, now it says i have zero games. I made sure it is set to anyone can view it and all. So not sure what the problem is, did the ps3, ps4 and vita help. :/ 

EDIT: nvm seems to all be back now, how strange that was, thanks everyone!

Edited by zeothedeathgod