Can't wait!

demonoid321

From all the hype fans & they(Delays) gave the game....it kinda has to.

It's Gonna be a pretty solid week/month(for normal people) to platinum this game. On a count that people says it's quite long on it's story, so just imagine side quests.

i heard that the game is suppose to have a GTA type feel to it but with hacking and allot of stuff to do. do you recon that will be true?

I can't honestly wait for the game. The visuals, graphics look really spectacular and amazing to look at. Especially the raining effects. Can't take my eyes off of it.  My only concern about the game is that it isn't short. Of course, I will be exploring the side hacking, missions, etc.  Anyway, Cannot wait to get my hands on it! 

i heard that the game is suppose to have a GTA type feel to it but with hacking and allot of stuff to do. do you recon that will be true?

yes i got that GTA impression right away..lol for some reason i can just feel that those pillar hacks to slow down a driver are going to piss people off in Multiplayer.

Also it has that "Wild Wild West" Reference...lol(you'll laugh when you get it)

• Like 1

I heard that you get punished for disabling the option of having other people hacking into your game by resetting your skills to zero. I think I'm going to wait for the full review on May 27th and decide after watching a few videos online.

When I re-ordered my console last year I was really looking forward to this game. Then it was announced as a launch bundle game so I opted to receive it on launch with my console. However, we all know it got delayed and is finally due out next week. I am eager as hell to get on this game and hope it is as good as everyone is making it out to be.My only real worry is that the hacking gets a bit boring and repetitive.

That being said, it is the first game I have pre-ordered and is probably going to be one of two games I pre-order this year (the other being The Division).

I haven't been looking at maps or anything like that, the only thing I have seen is the teaser trailers that have been announced on the PS Blog and YouTube. Other than that I'm gong in blind.

Really hoping it's amazing. I'll be very disappointed if it's not what I was expecting... it's the only game I've actually pre-ordered this year xD

I hope its what i expected to iv been seeing reviews for this game for months and people are saying its going to be excellent i just hope that its what the say  :huh: