Single Playthrough Plat Guide

Thank you for this. I was actually planning to start the game tomorrow and you are right, the other guide out there about the game misses a lot of info.  Great job honestly. 

Could you tell us which video walkthrough you followed for the collectibles?

Edited by Dimitris-Ger

On 4/10/2024 at 2:15 PM, mikem192 said:

Nicely put together. I’ve had my eye on this game for a while but couldn’t find much information. 

Any thoughts of doing a guide?! 

Full Guide? Nah.

It's a PS+ game, so I'm sure there are at least a half dozen people working on one already. Plus, besides what I said above, it's exceptionally straightforward with half the Trophies being story related.

What this game really needs is a better collectibles video...

On 4/12/2024 at 4:34 PM, Dimitris-Ger said:

Thank you for this. I was actually planning to start the game tomorrow and you are right, the other guide out there about the game misses a lot of info.  Great job honestly. 

Could you tell us which video walkthrough you followed for the collectibles?

I used a video Playlist by Backseat Guides here.

It's not great tbh. He keep spinning the map around and quite annoyingly only shows the map BEFORE going to the collection point. Funnily enough, the game will show you where the chests are on the map, but only after you've opened it... so if he just opened it before showing it to us, then we would literally have the map marker in the video to show us... seriously annoying.

If I was ever going to do a guide for this game, that would be the one... but I'm far too lazy for that, sorry.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, GefeliciteerdHe said:

Great guide!
But this should be chapter 5 right?

Nope, it's chapter 4.

The other guide gets the chapters wrong on like... everything. I don't know why.

You can check my trophies, then sort by grade to confirm.

13 hours ago, surtech5 said:

Nope, it's chapter 4.

The other guide gets the chapters wrong on like... everything. I don't know why.

This is very confusing because the game has a weird way to track the chapters. I just did that trophy. While I didn't get the trophy for beating Chapter 4,  Chapter 5 started, then I did Socialite and then the trophy for beating Chapter 4 popped up

Edited by Dimitris-Ger

Just got the platinum thanks to your guide. Everything went smoothly and I didn't encounter any problems. 10/10 game honestly. I loved it and the only issue is the frame drops to 30 fps but it was a very demanding game and I don't know how much better work they could do as the ps5 isn't suitable for Unreal Engine 5. 

Its a shame we won't get a sequel now and they definitely hinted it with the secret ending after collecting all the collectibles

On 4/16/2024 at 4:10 AM, surtech5 said:

Nope, it's chapter 4.

I get why you say that, but in game it is noted as chapter 5 and not chapter 4.

Now why I understand why you say it is chapter 4: Not every chapter has a trophy bound to it. But for chapter 5, named: 'The Immortals', completion you get the trophy: "No more names" with a 4 (IV) as trophy icon. But for chapter 4, named ' Road To The Palathon' you don't get a trophy upon completion.

It is basically just interpretation, if you look at the trophy list and icon's yes it is 'chapter 4' but if you follow the games chapter numbering than it is 'chapter 5'

• Like 3

You did a really great job with the write up @surtech5. Clear, concise, but detailed enough to make it easy to follow. I really appreciate this. I think this game looks pretty cool but with hearing there was missables and the lack of info, I wasn’t rushing to play it right away. I think I’m definitely gonna have to check this out.