Rejuvenation

XxManyGxX

Just turn off invisibility, take damage and restore health on Fountains of rejuvenation.

Second possible option to take off 295 hp in cheat mode, then recover on fountait and repeat till fountain will disapear.

8 hours ago, XxManyGxX said:
good how do you get the 2 rejuvenation trophies

Fot exhaust the fountain load the gallows gauntlet and you have one just at the begining and the gate to exit the level.

For the 32 bottles I don't know yet is the last trophy for me maybe will need to clear the save data and do it legit

Edited by JhOnNY_HD

32 minutes ago, JhOnNY_HD said:

Fot exhaust the fountain load the gallows gauntlet and you have one just at the begining and the gate to exit the level.

For the 32 bottles I don't know yet is the last trophy for me maybe will need to clear the save data and do it legit

I got the 32 bottles trophy on the last level, zaroks lair. Clear the first phase and the game will give you 8 bottles, get those and then restart level from the pause menu. Repeat this till you get the trophy

• Like 2

16 hours ago, JollyCreep said:

Just turn off invisibility, take damage and restore health on Fountains of rejuvenation.

Second possible option to take off 295 hp in cheat mode, then recover on fountait and repeat till fountain will disapear.

I farmed the 2 Rejuventaion trophies in The Graveyard, as I was able to find 2 fountains just by running through the level. I let the zombies keep attacking me until my health was low, then I just stood in the fountain to use it up until it was done. The first fountain is where you needed to get a rune to open a door. The second one is at the end of the level sitting on a climbable spot overlooking some water where more zombies will spawn in to attack.