'Exchanger Arranger' & 'Forschergeist' Trophies

Ashbo

Ello folks, I am hoping to start this soon and noticed these two trophies (in the thread title) seem to be what are stopping some from getting the plat.

Just wondering if anyone has any thoughts on how these may be achieved based on experience of the game, or if speaking with all characters is possibly missable??

Are the two trophies linked as in, once you have spoke with evreryone, the notebook completes also?

Only guessing here as I haven't played the game.

9 hours ago, Ashbo said:

Are the two trophies linked as in, once you have spoke with evreryone, the notebook completes also?

Two people have already spoken to everyone, but haven't completed the notebook.

I am kinda mildly interested in the game, but don't wanna jump in if the trophies are too tedious or broken.

On 4/19/2024 at 8:42 PM, Akrioz said:

Two people have already spoken to everyone, but haven't completed the notebook.

I am kinda mildly interested in the game, but don't wanna jump in if the trophies are too tedious or broken.

There is nothing broken so far.

Speaking with everyone is Not enough, important is speaking with them at the right time to get Interactions/storys worth taking a Note in the book :)

The Game can be completed "quick" there are already Videos in YouTube for the 💯 

9 hours ago, M-3llo-W said:

There is nothing broken so far.

Speaking with everyone is Not enough, important is speaking with them at the right time to get Interactions/storys worth taking a Note in the book :)

The Game can be completed "quick" there are already Videos in YouTube for the 💯 

No. There is a 100% Achievements Walkthrough series on YT. But even that guy couldn't get Forschergeist trophy. Also, I read another person's comment that he is only missing this achievement.

So, this trophy may be indeed broken or people are missing some super hidden/secret entries.

On 4/21/2024 at 11:13 AM, Alondate31 said:

No. There is a 100% Achievements Walkthrough series on YT. But even that guy couldn't get Forschergeist trophy. Also, I read another person's comment that he is only missing this achievement.

So, this trophy may be indeed broken or people are missing some super hidden/secret entries.

Shouldnt be called 💯 % then.....

Im Not playing with a Guide , lets See If i Miss that. it is missable easy i think, for example the little Girl waiting in the Main Station gives you the Stranger danger entry into the book but i saw her only once there talkable 

2 hours ago, M-3llo-W said:

Shouldnt be called 💯 % then.....

Im Not playing with a Guide , lets See If i Miss that. it is missable easy i think, for example the little Girl waiting in the Main Station gives you the Stranger danger entry into the book but i saw her only once there talkable 

https://steamcommunity.com/app/924750/discussions/0/4356745301337841819/

One of the devs confirmed Forschergeist trophy/achievement is indeed broken.

spacer.png

"Hi all, just saw this here. A little more detail:

So in fact all notebook entries were there in the build you played, unfortunately the achievement wasn't triggered once you had them all.

https://www.trueachievements.com/a429064/forschergeist-achievement

This is the complete list of entries.

Now once the patch is online, assuming that you had already all notebook pages up to the epilogue, it will be enough to just load the epilogue checkpoint and collect the ones during epilogue. Once you have aquired the last one, the achievement/trophy will pop.

We have also made some notebook pages easier to obtain.

The one where Chris watches TV will also be unlocked if you didn't talk with him before trying to get to the agora arcades.

If you missed the second "Brothers" entry, it will be triggered once you talk with them during the Epilogue

There was also another bug which we fixed now:

When loading a checkpoint without exiting the game, the notedbook pages weren't reset, so there could be duplicated entries etc. This was only "visually" the case, so it isn't possible to jump back and forth between the checkpoints to unlock notebook pages.

(In fact the "checkpoints" are actually just save-games that are created for you and will be different for each player depending on what you did during gameplay)

So in case you missed some earlier notebook pages and want to get them all, the best way is to check where the first "missing" notebook entry was and load that checkpoint (save-file), to continue playing from there.

Sorry for the inconvenience, the patch is going to be online in about a week. (It will also fix some other bugs, but these two were the most "annoying")

Cheers,

Onat (director/composer of Harold Halibut)"