Thoughts on the map

DaScorpio_

Looks much better than GTA V's map for sure. Watching a live stream of it too. Map looks so detailed too like GTA IV. When I first saw the leaked GTA V map on the guide, I said "Okay, can we see the other pages for the rest of the map". Imagine my face when I found out THAT was the map LOL  :blink:

Looks much better than GTA V's map for sure. Watching a live stream of it too. Map looks so detailed too like GTA IV. When I first saw the leaked GTA V map on the guide, I said "Okay, can we see the other pages for the rest of the map". Imagine my face when I found out THAT was the map LOL  :blink:

the GTA V map is soooooo fake

its like 15% city

and the rest is NOTHINGNESS

• Like 1

its like 15% city

I hate how some missions made you drive from one end of the map to the other and literally nothing happens. Just pointless dead road.

The map overall was very bland in GTA5 - Lucky the gameplay and story made up for it.

To be honest I have no interest in Watch dogs at all, but I do hope there are lots of things to do on the map, maybe a load of building you can go into.

At the end of the day the map can be huge or small as long as there is stuff to do I don't think it really matters.

its like 15% city

Exactly, the city is also basic square polys with bitmap images stuck to them. WTF lol

And the "countryside" is a bunch of landscaping that's empty so much. Especially Online.

GTA is meant to be set in San Andreas county right so where's San Ferrio and Las Ventruas and a decent desert not a little piece of land that looks like its been quickly painted on like I do in a Far Cry Editor.

I hate how some missions made you drive from one end of the map to the other and literally nothing happens. Just pointless dead road.

The map overall was very bland in GTA5 - Lucky the gameplay and story made up for it.

To be honest I have no interest in Watch dogs at all, but I do hope there are lots of things to do on the map, maybe a load of building you can go into.

At the end of the day the map can be huge or small as long as there is stuff to do I don't think it really matters.

I agree. Also 69 missions no proper side missions like (vigilante, paramedic etc.)

I thought the story was crap too - it's a typical cliché story like Italian Job or Ocean's 11/12/13 (Robbers Meet, Robbers Plan, Plot Twist - Problem, Solve Problem, Do Heist, Escape)

I'm hoping there's plenty of interiors in Watch Dogs, even if they're hackable only locations.

And agreed, but the more bigger and denser, the better :)

Edited by GTAJJ