CAPCOM is delisting Flock & Dark Void from digital stores on may 8th

the_sultan999

So capcom uploaded a notice on steam informing everyone that 1-Flock 2-Dark Void 3-Dark void zero (never released on PlayStation) are all being delisted on steam and most likely the ps store too. these games are almost 15 years old and seems old that capcom are only now delisting them? but nonetheless they're doing it on may 8th so grab those games whenever you can if you're interested spacer.png

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

So it's only confirmed for Steam and speculated it'll be for PlayStation as of right now, correct?

Yup only found this gamespot article about it. Capcom didn't communicate with anyone about it so it could be delisted quietly on psn https://www.gamespot.com/articles/capcom-is-delisting-three-of-its-most-underrated-games-and-its-unclear-why/1100-6522957/

Just now, ThatMuttGuy said:

Is the Dark Void DLC still up?

Yes just checked it's still there priced 5$

2 minutes ago, jgm4789 said:

Dark void is disc only on ps3 iirc. But it does have a dlc thats probably at risk of delisting.

Thanks for the info dude I thought it got delisted already. So yeah the DLC could be at risk now.

flock is still there priced 19$ when it's on sale on steam and xbox unfortunately 

1 hour ago, the_sultan999 said:

Yup only found this gamespot article about it. Capcom didn't communicate with anyone about it so it could be delisted quietly on psn https://www.gamespot.com/articles/capcom-is-delisting-three-of-its-most-underrated-games-and-its-unclear-why/1100-6522957/

Wouldn't surprise me if everything gets delisted on every platform then, cause like this article mentions Age of Booty was delisted from Xbox a few weeks ago as well (it had already been delisted on PC and PS.) Thankfully it was on sale for like $2 or so.

I know PS forum and all, but, for anyone curious Dark Void is backwards compat on Xbox and does have a digital release. On sale for $2.99 right now before they nuke it I assume. Physical copies are dirt cheap though for both PS3 and 360, for now, this probably means their value will go up some.

Edited by ZenaxPure
typos galore
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, ZenaxPure said:

Wouldn't surprise me if everything gets delisted on every platform them, cause like this article mentions Age of Booty was delisted from Xbox a few weeks ago as well (it had already been delisted on PC and PS.) Thankfully it was on sale for like $2 or so.

I know PS forum and all, but, for anyone curious Dark Void is backwards compat on Xbox and does have a digital release. On sale for $2.99 right now before they nuke it I assume. Physical copies are dirt cheap though for both PS3 and 360, for now, this probably means there value will go up some.

It looks like niche games that capcom released back in the early gen 7 era are being taken down so buy whatever you can from capcom before it gets delisted without a notice even..

• Like 1