So this game is kinda bull, right?

SimmondsR

Trying to get a score of 3,600 seems borderline impossible (although I can see the odd person has achieved 100%)

It's like 80% luck if this is gonna happen or not, not to mention the Mode Change! trophy.

Don't suppose there is a tip floating around to potentially achieve this? Losing my ding dang mind 😅

• Like 1

I got very close one round (3500something), but yeah it's a bit of luck involved too 😅 One thing I try to do is build "towers" or piles of spheres with them decreasing in size one by one and then drop the smallest one on top to turn them all into a big one, but of course this requires you to get the right ones too. I'm also guessing the Mode Change is combining two of the lv. 11 ones?

As for other tips, I guess look up tips for Suika Game, since that's more or less the same game 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

It's all very achievable. It's just annoying having to deal with the stupid shapes and janky physics

Only need 1 good run to happen, but it can be annoying having a stage 10 and 11 ball at the same time as it gives very little room (also depending on how they land after launching everything out the cup)

Edited by Pelziowo