post a picture of your video game collection

Kirbz

PS1/PS2/PS3/PSP/GCN/Wii/Dreamcast/DS/3DS/PC collection as of a few weeks ago, as always taken with my 3DS because I'm too lazy to use a real camera.

June5Collection10.jpgJune52012Collection9.jpg

June52012Collection8.jpgJune52012Collection7.jpg

June52012Collection6.jpgJune52012Collection5.jpg

June52012Collection4.jpgJune52012Collection3.jpg

June52012Collection2.jpgJune52012Collection1.jpg

Complete copy of Shenmue in pristine condition

ShenmueIV.jpgShenmueIII.jpg

ShenmueV.jpgShenmueII.jpg

ShenmueI.jpg

Complete pristine copy of Sonic Adventure

SonicAdventure1cased.jpgSonicAdventure1inside.jpg

SonicAdventure1Sweepstakes2.jpgSonicAdventure1sweepstakes1.jpg

Edited by gamerm1337
  • Like 2

Here it is, pictures that (hopefully) don't suck. Realized the pictures I've taken on my phone aren't terrible quality, and as a bonus, I've taken pictures on my SNES and N64 collections on top of everything else.

N64 (Yes, I did write the game names on tape on 3rd party cases...actually that was my sister, I have terrible handwriting. Try to guess which one I wrote :P )

0706121805a-1.jpg0706121805-1.jpg

SNES/PC/PS1

0706121804-1.jpg0706121803c-1.jpg

Dreamcast/PSP/DS/3DS

0706121803b-1.jpg0706121803-1.jpg

Genesis/PS3

0706121802d-1.jpg0706121802c-1.jpg

GCN/PS2/Wii

0706121802b-1.jpg0706121802a-1.jpg

0706121802-1.jpg0706121801a-1.jpg

0706121801-1.jpg

You're missing Resident Evil 0 and Metroid Prime 2.

Check again, I have RE0 in one of those pics of GCN games.

As for Metroid Prime 2, I was never into first person games at all when the GCN was out, I just got Metroid Prime as a gift. Never bought Metroid Prime 2 or 3, it's only recently I've started to play first person games. Remember that it's hard for me to play first person games. As in I get sick because of the camera.

Check again, I have RE0 in one of those pics of GCN games.

As for Metroid Prime 2, I was never into first person games at all when the GCN was out, I just got Metroid Prime as a gift. Never bought Metroid Prime 2 or 3, it's only recently I've started to play first person games. Remember that it's hard for me to play first person games. As in I get sick because of the camera.

Oh sorry, I just noticed 0 :) And you get used to the camera and everything for FPS games. The only FPS game to make me sick was Rainbow Six for the PSOne. That camera was balls and the insanely bright glow from nightvision goggles didn't help either. :unsure:

Oh sorry, I just noticed 0 :) And you get used to the camera and everything for FPS games. The only FPS game to make me sick was Rainbow Six for the PSOne. That camera was balls and the insanely bright glow from nightvision goggles didn't help either. :unsure:

Maybe so, I remember when I first got Borderlands, I couldn't stand to play it for more than 5-10 minutes. But I kept playing it (thanks to my friend playing it co op with me), and now I've beaten the PS3 version alone (that was on the 360 version)

I remember a long time ago, a game called Space Station Silicon Valley on N64 literally made me sick though. Nasty. Also, Sonic 3D Blast is kind of off and on for that, sometimes I can play it no problem, other times I get naseous.

But lightgun games are no problem (I've poured a good 5 hours into House of the Dead Overkill PS3 without a single problem)

Maybe so, I remember when I first got Borderlands, I couldn't stand to play it for more than 5-10 minutes. But I kept playing it (thanks to my friend playing it co op with me), and now I've beaten the PS3 version alone (that was on the 360 version)

I remember a long time ago, a game called Space Station Silicon Valley on N64 literally made me sick though. Nasty. Also, Sonic 3D Blast is kind of off and on for that, sometimes I can play it no problem, other times I get naseous.

But lightgun games are no problem (I've poured a good 5 hours into House of the Dead Overkill PS3 without a single problem)

Well if you're a Metroid fan, you should definitely check out the Metroid Prime games. You're missing out.

Well if you're a Metroid fan, you should definitely check out the Metroid Prime games. You're missing out.

I do have Zero Mission, Super Metroid (on Wii VC), Metroid II (3DS VC), Fusion (3DS VC), and Other M (Wii). I did try a little of Prime 1 when I was trying out first person games again, think I got to the rock guy boss battle. I want to say...spider ball? I've heard 2 wasn't so good, and I'm not to crazy about 3 using the wiimote.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Well I was bored one day and decided to picture my small collection :)

The Hardware:

3BCf8.jpg

- PS3 Slimline 160GB (upgraded to 500GB HDD)

- PS2 launch Model (Still works :D )

- My Laptop :wub:

- 2x PS3 Dual shock 3 Controllers (one with Real Trigers)

- 1x PS3 Sixaxis Controller

- 1x PS2 Controller

- PS2 DVD Remote

- Roxio Game Capture Card

- Gioteck Duel Fuel USB Ammo Clip - AC1

- Gioteck Ex-02s PS3 Bluetooth headset

Another angle of my epic GT5 skinned PS3 :D

6bYlX.jpg

The Pc I often Game on aswell:

BAqcr.jpg

My Games:

ZW5oO.jpg

- Ashes Cricket 2009

- Battlefield: Bad Company

- Battlefield 3 Limited Edition

- F1 2010

- Fifa 09 (Friend borrowing this game)

- Gran Turismo 5 Prologue

- Gran Turismo 5

- The Godfather II

- Grand Theft Auto IV

- Grand Theft Auto IV EFLC

- Guitar Hero: World Tour

- inFamous Special Edition

- L.A Noire (Friend borrowing this game)

- Mass Effect 2 (Friend borrowing this game)

- Mass Effect 3 N7 Collectors Edition (Bought after this picture was taken)

- Need For Speed: Undercover

- Need For Speed: Shift 2 Unleashed Limited Edition

- Pure

- Red Dead Redemption (Friend borrowing this game)

- Saints Row 2

- Skate 3

- The Sly Triliogy

Downloadable Games:

- Battlefield 1943

- Borderlands

- Chime Super Deluxe

- Darksiders

- Dead Nation

- Dead Space 2

- Dues Ex: Human Revolution

- Dust 514

- Ferrari the Race Experience

- Frogger Returns

- GT Academy 2012

- GTi Club +

- Hamster Ball

- High Velocity Bowling

- Hustle Kings

- inFamous 2

- Just Cause 2

- Killzone 3 Multiplayer

- Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light

- LittleBigPlanet

- LittleBigPlanet 2

- Machinerium

- Magic Orbz

- Mahjong Tales: Ancient Wisdom

- Motorstorm Apocalypse

- Mushroom Wars

- Oddworld Strangers Wrath HD

- Outland

- Outrun: Online Arcade

- Renegade Ops

- Retro/Grade

- Ricochet HD

- Rock of Ages

- Saints Row 2

- Scott Pilgrim vs the World

- Sky Fighter

- Smash Cars

- Virtua Fighter V: Final Showdown

- Wakeboarding HD

- Warhammer 40k: Space Marine

- WipEout HD

- Zen Pinball

Lots of games on my HDD @_@

PS2 Games:

- Burnout 3: Takedown

- Gran Turismo 3

- Gran Turismo 4

- Scarface: The World is Yours

- Stuntman

I sold all of my PS2 games, except my favourite ones for nostalgic purposes...

Steam Games:

- APB Reloaded

- Counter Strike: Global Offensive Beta

- Frozen Synapse

- Garry's Mod

- Garry's Mod 13 Beta

- Grand Theft Auto

- Grand Theft Auto 2

- Grand Theft Auto 3

- Grand Theft Auto Vice City

- Grand Theft Auto San Andreas

- GRID

- Midnight Club II

- Peggle Extreme

- Portal

- Portal 2

- Rusty Hearts

- Sanctum

- Smashball

- Spiral Knights

- Team Fortress 2

- Team Fortress 2 Beta

- Trackmania: United (Forever, Star Edition)

Edited by Gator
  • Like 1

Dreamcast collection

0906120233.jpg

Left to right, top to bottom.

Carrier, Zombie Revenge, Resident Evil: Code Veronica, Sonic Adventure 2, Dino Crisis, Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver, Soul Calibur, Vigilante 8: Second Offense, Resident Evil 2, Tomb Raider: Chronicles, Dynamite Cop, Jet Grind Radio (Jet Set Radio), Ms. Pacman: Maze Madness, Resident Evil 3: Nemesis, Skies of Arcadia, Grandia II, Time Stalkers, Sonic Adventure, Rayman 2: The Great Escape, Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation, Shenmue

Hardware: Dreamcast (duh), 2 controllers, 4 VMUs (2 for each)

PS2 Collection

PS2Collection.jpg

Left to right, top to bottom

Indigo Prophecy, Sonic Heroes, Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal, Gauntlet: Dark Legacy, Dragon Quest VIII, Yakuza 1, Yakuza 2, GTA III, Star Ocean: Till The End of Time, FFXII, FFX-2, Shadow the Hedgehog, Sonic Mega Collection +

Hardware: 1 fat (original model) PS2 (with network attachment), 1 slim PS2, 1 official Dualshock 2 controller, about 3-4 broken wireless controllers, about 3 memory cards (only use 1)

Edited by gamerm1337
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Well, I took PSX's advice and decided to get an iPad, not only because the touch screen is way easier than the laptop's annoying controls, but it's faster, and also it was a pain in the ass taking pictures with my phone, because that damn tiny card has a habit of corrupting. That and the iPad was a gift :P I would never buy an Apple product.

Keep in mind this is my first night with the iPad, so it's obviously not the best skill at taking pictures on it.

02BB84DD-0C1C-4539-831D-BCB6FD41343A-374-000000319172214B.jpg8BB27058-D806-4C80-A145-AAF96D115417-374-0000003199468C68.jpg

BD26B53F-CD1B-4E50-A9CE-C81C687B793E-374-000000317EA7E998.jpg

I'm really lazy and didn't want to do this, but here are my PSP 3000, Dreamcast and Playstations. And don't mind the date on the pictures, it's all messed up. PSP is a little dusty since all I played so far was Chinatown Wars. I just have it sit in the case.

PSP001.jpg

PSP002.jpg

PSP003.jpg

I also own GTA Liberty City Stories, but it didn't come with a case :(

Here is the Dreamcast, original Playstation and the slim model.

PSP004.jpg

PSP005.jpg

This is a multi tap that allows you to hook up more controllers.

PSP006.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Dreamcast collection and the beginning of my Saturn collection. Also have Tomb Raider and Bug Too complete in cases on the way. Even have my Genesis games in the same cabinet, so all my Sega stuff (besides Game Gear) is in one place. I might have to move my Genesis games once Tomb Raider and Bug Too come though, cause I'm out of space in that cabinet.

FF0640A6-C73B-4E7B-965D-AB6A0A3EED38-1624-000005796FDDECC5.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Kyle, that is an awesome set up. When I finally have time to work on my gaming room I plan on doing something very similar with all my collector's editions.

Parker

Thank you very much! I am quite proud of it, those pictures are a few months old now and I'm starting to run out of space. It's definitely worth setting up something to display them though, it's very rewarding. :)

4FC22B58-5849-4D37-B261-D63025DB6DAC-285-00000035C43FDC98.jpg

I think I'm done adding to my Dreamcast/Saturn collection...at least for now. I just ordered the Pier Solar LE for Dreamcast. I couldn't help it.

Also, I think I need something to hold the ipad in place. I can't hold anything still, and I think that's why the shots are crappy.

Oh yeah, I suppose I should list the games in case people can't see (probably)

Left to right

Saturn

Warcraft II: The Dark Saga, Tomb Raider, Bug!, Bug Too!, Resident Evil, Command & Conquer, Die Hard Arcade, Gex

Dreamcast

Power Stone, Evolution 1, Evolution 2, Sword of Beserk: Gut's Rage, Blue Stinger, Rayman 2, Tomb Raider: Last Revelation, Soul Calibur, Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver, Carrier, Zombie Revenge, Vigilante 8, Sonic Adventure, Time Stalkers, Dynamite Cop, RE CV, RE3, RE2, Ms. Pacman, Jet Grind Radio, Tomb Raider Chronicles, Skies of Arcadia, Sonic Adventure 2, Grandia II, Shenmue, D2, Dino Crisis

Also, I kinda lied. I bought Record of Lodoss War for Dreamcast. I'm a sucker for dungeon crawlers.

Edited by gamerm1337