Easy Crown Strategy

Hello Everyone, Today(May 7,2024)  Falk Guys Has A New Update and it is a Good Update.

Pigyback Rides

Emote Wheel

32 Players not 40

Creative level Screenshots

Tips While Loading in to  Maps

If You Play Knockout it’s only 3 Rounds so it is easier to get 

:gold:Infallible (Win 5 games in a row, any mode, excluding customs)

:silver:Golden Guy(Win 20 Games, any mode, excluding customs)

Hope This Helps With You Getting Wins

(And Trophies :gold::silver::platinum::bronze:

(Yes I Know I Capitalize Every First Letter in every word) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, KenjiCBZ said:

No it's not a good update at all, it completely ruined the game.

MateFall Guys has been in a “ruined” state for like… two years now (switching publishers is, more often than not, a bad omen for a game’s future).

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Dry said:

MateFall Guys has been in a “ruined” state for like… two years now (switching publishers is, more often than not, a bad omen for a game’s future).

I have been playing it almost every day since launch and trust me, everything that has happened so far is nothing compared to this update.

Edited by KenjiCBZ

Definitely a garbage update, any actual player knows that.

The reason is obvious: to port the game into Mobile.

For trophy hunters, the Low Baller trophy can only be done on Volleyfall i guess since evrything else is vaulted, but once this mode is vaulted as well, it will be unobtainable. Chances to get that mode are almost null, since the rounds are spammed with garbage creative rounds.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 5/8/2024 at 4:52 PM, KenjiCBZ said:

I have been playing it almost every day since launch and trust me, everything that has happened so far is nothing compared to this update.

Shoot, you must be right. I was just too distracted by the typo to read the remaining O.P.

From 5 or so rounds in an episode down to no more than 3 screams change for the sake of it, as was competitive/quick mode servers going from 6v6 to 5v5 in Overwatch.

Edited by Dry

It's much much easier to obtain Infallible before this update, there's a Solo Chill mode that's basically free Infallible (unless you're really, really bad at the game)

Knockout mode doesn't make Infallible any easier, survival round on 1st round heavilly relies luck, especially those creative survival rounds.

4 hours ago, VirtualNight said:

Definitely a garbage update, any actual player knows that.

The reason is obvious: to port the game into Mobile.

For trophy hunters, the Low Baller trophy can only be done on Volleyfall i guess since evrything else is vaulted, but once this mode is vaulted as well, it will be unobtainable. Chances to get that mode are almost null, since the rounds are spammed with garbage creative rounds.

I literally made this update so you could get some crowns and trophies

creative levels are pretty good 

Listen to The Intro of the video

Just The First 10 seconds

For Low Baller You Can Play Classic Knockout because you can get Team Tail Tag not Tail Tag

Can you get trophies in Customs

3 hours ago, serpent_guy said:

It's much much easier to obtain Infallible before this update, there's a Solo Chill mode that's basically free Infallible (unless you're really, really bad at the game)

Knockout mode doesn't make Infallible any easier, survival round on 1st round heavily relies luck, especially those creative survival rounds.

Just get good at the final rounds and I am sure if you get experience, you will be good to go

Posted (edited)

The OP is either paid from Mediatonic/Epic (I guess some top creators are paid a little) or is a troll, that's anyone who defends this latest patch.

I shall clarify that I refer to what the update has done to the game itself, not to the trophies.

After almost 6,000 crowns I guess I can pretty much say goodbye to the game, it was fun until it lasted, despite all the issues there have been since Epic took over the game, but now this game is not recognizable at all, might as well change its name completely for the mobile port.

Edited by VirtualNight
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

13 hours ago, armamac14 said:

I literally made this update so you could get some crowns and trophies

creative levels are pretty good 

Listen to The Intro of the video

Just The First 10 seconds

For Low Baller You Can Play Classic Knockout because you can get Team Tail Tag not Tail Tag

Can you get trophies in Customs

Just get good at the final rounds and I am sure if you get experience, you will be good to go

This Is A Fall Guys YouTuber. 
Stetric

If you get good at this game The trophy isn’t that bad

It's not a manner of the Trophy list being easy or anything, it's a manner of the update being awful and destroying the core of the game.

32 players instead of 40. Only 3 rounds per game instead of the usual 5+. Unnecessary changes to the physics and the jumps. A good 3/4 of the actual maps being vaulted and replaced by shitty custom ones. Emoting no longer being possible by simply pressing the arrows and being replaced by a 30 years long procedure.

Both VirtualNight and I have already earned the Platinum ages ago and kept playing the game religiously for fun, but the update destroyed the game as far as I knew and loved it.

It may be a good update for those who love custom maps, or the mobile players, the Trophies might be easy or whatever, but for those who have been playing the game for years and don't care (Anymore) about Trophies this update is terrible.

It was my favourite game. So sad cause I wish it would happen in a different way: the game totally shutting down in a decade or two, or me burning out, instead at the apex of my enjoyment with the game, it's been killed by its own devs with a shitty update.

Just take a look at the Fall Guys sub reddit and you will se hundreds of people agreeing with me.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

After playing it for a couple hours myself I gotta agree with what was said above. 30 players is very little. The games are just too short, victories aren't satisfying anymore. 

I plated the og one and the new launcher (NA) and I'm going for the EU plat, just for fun. While this is not an absolute fun killer for me since it's just a game I play to chill out, I definitely consider it less fun than before.

Edit: OK the more I play it the more sad it gets

Edited by LorenzoLame
  • Like 2

On 5/8/2024 at 4:57 AM, armamac14 said:

:gold:Infallible (Win 5 games in a row, any mode, excluding customs)

:silver:Golden Guy(Win 20 Games, any mode, excluding customs)

you dont play early? 

Previously there was Solo: easy in which it was easy to win 2 races, and the third was the final and 45 seconds was enough to survive

Описание на японском, наверное всего его знают

Spoiler

2Z7HBSFm1Zw.jpg?size=2560x1440&quality=96&sign=04e97dcb9e1ff3ec1e81c62a00b4eb74&type=album

or look this

here you can simply run along the bottom without even jumping.
the levels we deserve

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, LorenzoLame said:

After playing it for a couple hours myself I gotta agree with what was said above. 30 players is very little. The games are just too short, victories aren't satisfying anymore. 

I plated the og one and the new launcher (NA) and I'm going for the EU plat, just for fun. While this is not an absolute fun killer for me since it's just a game I play to chill out, I definitely consider it less fun than before.

Edit: OK the more I play it the more sad it gets

I don’t wanna go off-topic but I can’t help myself…

…your current avatar + cover image might just be the best combination I’ve seen on any forum.psnrprofiles.com account. Seriously, together those two low res. / sped up GIFs slap!

Edited by Dry
  • Haha 1