Trophy thoughts... Kind of...

Ok, my English sucks, but I have never seen so far so many typos, mistakes and bad grammar in any trophy list. At least author could use Google translator. 

And the game looks like made by one person who wanted to mix Doom, Duke Nukem 3D and Blood, but 25 years too late. 

This is a pretty easy plat.  Got the 100% back when it first released on PC and it only took me 8ish hours.  Inzane difficulty can be a bit hard at times, but saving constantly makes it easy.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Pistol_WhippedXG said:

...snip...

Yep, seems to be that it was actually done intentionally - I started to read about this title only after writing my comment ;). However, since I was not aware about the "background" and I've seen already some poor lists here, I could assume that dev's language skills are simply "broken".

7 hours ago, Pistol_WhippedXG said:

It an indie FPS inspired heavily by Duke Nukem and was the idea of a high school kid in the 90s. The developer who made the game, found his notebook from back then, and decided to finally make it a real game despite it being nonsensical. It's incredibly crude, with bad animations and voice acting, but on purpose.

Unless I'm missing something, the 'developer' is actually a character from the studio's previous game, Hypnospace Outlaw.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Xylobe said:

Unless I'm missing something, the 'developer' is actually a character from the studio's previous game, Hypnospace Outlaw.

Amazing, this is true commitment to a bit. Next up, a game about SquisherZ.

Posted (edited)

Just played for a bit, but it's been a blast so far. There's an annoying bug where the game slows down like CRAZY after loading a save, though. It takes like 10-15 seconds before it starts running like normal again. Patch needed! 🧐

EDIT: Now that I've platinum'd it, I must say that the game was tons of fun! Highly recommend it to anyone who likes old school style shooters. Very satisfying gameplay and pretty cool level design. Awesome stuff! 🐙

Edited by mondoZombi

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/15/2024 at 12:42 PM, mondoZombi said:

Just played for a bit, but it's been a blast so far. There's an annoying bug where the game slows down like CRAZY after loading a save, though. It takes like 10-15 seconds before it starts running like normal again. Patch needed! 🧐

EDIT: Now that I've platinum'd it, I must say that the game was tons of fun! Highly recommend it to anyone who likes old school style shooters. Very satisfying gameplay and pretty cool level design. Awesome stuff! 🐙

How the heck did you manage to complete and platinum it? I'm only halfway through but no matter what I do the game runs at like 2 fps, I can't even clear levels on easy mode because the frame drops are so awful.

There was also a point it took 10 minutes to load a save file.