New trophies added for Ultra Street Fighter 4

Ric

I just noticed in my PS3 trophies list that my completion for SSF4 is no longer 100%. I went to check and noticed that the new trophies have been added.

For everyone interested, here they are:

:bronze: For the Utopia!

Assert leadership and clear Arcade Mode on Medium or higher without using a continue with Rolento.

:bronze: The world is my stage

Dance with everyone! Clear Arcade Mode on Medium or higher without using a continue with Elena!

:bronze: Toxic Beauty

No more mocking! Clear Arcade Mode on Medium or higher without using a continue with Poison.

:bronze: Giant Attack

Reach the league's top and clear Arcade Mode on Medium or higher without using a continue with Hugo.

:bronze: A dish best served cold

Follow your anger by clearing Arcade Mode on Medium or higher without using a continue with Decapre.

:silver: Double Feature

Initiative is everything! Surprise the enemy by using both Ultra Combos in a single Ranked Match!

:silver: All For One

Strength in numbers! Gather a team of four and defeat another in any Team Battle!

:silver: Ultra Effective

New adventures await! Win a Ranked Match with a character added in Ultra Street Fighter IV!

:silver: Good old times

Strong fighter has no fear of change! Defeat you Street Fighter IV self on the Hardest difficulty!

Nothing too difficult, probably need to do some more boost sessions again.

Edited by Ric_373