GT6 Update 1.08

danielc655

So you can get the Mitsubishi Concept XR-PHEV Evolution Vision GT for doing another seasonal event (or purchase it from GT Vision for 1,000,000 Credits) and Ayrton Senna Tribute event and it also comes with 2 free trophies.

Hero's Trophy (Bronze)
Complete all of the Ayrton Senna Tribute events

Senna Master (Silver)
Get a Gold award in every Ayrton Senna Tribute event

The Senna Tribute will also give you an insiders look at the origins of the legendary driver through a dedicated gallery mode, and it also features unique event challenges where you can earn Senna’s DAP Racing Kart #17, West Surrey Racing F3 racecar, as well as Senna’s 1980, 1983, and 1985 special outfits.

Edited by danielc655
  • Like 2

Exactly how amazing?

For the first one you get a minimum of 50,000 if you get bronze and It think it was 125,000 if you get gold but with each one the Credits kept going up and up. I think in the 3rd event you get 100,000 for just getting bronze and 500,000 for gold. should go a lot higher since there's more.

For the first one you get a minimum of 50,000 if you get bronze and It think it was 125,000 if you get gold but with each one the Credits kept going up and up. I think in the 3rd event you get 100,000 for just getting bronze and 500,000 for gold. should go a lot higher since there's more.

Well, i see my x200% will defiantly come in handy then