Platinum + 100 %

Rikorus_Boss

Hi all,

I have never played with Minecraft before so please dont be mad with my question. I would like to obtain platinum and 100%. Can you help me is it obtanaible yet? Does online portion work yet?

What is the best tactics, strategy to get? Is there story in the game or just builidng your world? Should I buy dlcs? Thank you in advance. (ps vita minecraft)

Edited by Rikorus_Boss
  • Like 1

Hey, so:

• All DLCs are free so you won't need to buy anything.
  • There is only 1 trophy that requires a second player in order to get the platinum, the trophy Diamonds to you! That will require you to throw diamonds at your friend. 2 DLCs require you to play online minigames with at least another 2 people, those are DLC 2 and DLC 5. Only 2 people are required to play a match, but trophies like Snowplough and Cupid will require you to be 3 as you'll need to defeat 2 people. I literally got these myself on PS3 a few hours ago by playing with randoms, so my guess is that you will still find people playing them on the Vita, otherwise, you can always create a boosting session.
  • Your best strategy would be to play the tutorial world, as it will give you a huge advantage in trophies while also educating you about the game. Or you can ask someone who plays Minecraft on Vita and has gotten all trophies if you can join him to help you out, worth a try.
  • There is no story, it's a sandbox so you just do what you want to do, but every player usually follows the same pattern:
  1. Create a survival world on easy, spawn, and start wondering until you find a village. You'll recognize it.
  2. Settle in the village: use their beds, steal their resources and eat their food. This will be your base for now.
  3. Punch trees for wood, craft a crafting table, and use it to craft a wooden pickax. Then, mine some stone and build a stone pickaxe.
  4. Craft a furnace with stone, and burn wood with other wood to obtain charcoal, then use that with sticks to craft torches.
  5. Start mining, and use torches when it gets dark. You're looking for iron and coal. When you find coal, use some to make torches but keep some as fuel for the furnace as it is better than charcoal. When you find iron, cook it and use it to make an iron pickaxe. Also craft a sword to be safe, in case of monsters that spawn inside your mine or you fall into a cave.
  6. Keep mining until you find diamonds, if you find gold, emeralds, redstone or other minerals take them, but diamonds are what you need.
  7. Make a diamond pickaxe, use iron to make a bucket, and fill it with water. Then go looking for lava underground, once you find it pour water on it for obsidian. Once you have created obsidian, mine it with the diamond pickaxe until you have at least 10 blocks.
  8. You now want to use the obsidian to create a Netherl Portal, which you will use to go into the Nether to find ingredients for the eyes of ender. You'll need those to find the End portal, activate it, and use it to go to fight the Ender Dragon. Once defeated you have technically won the game but you can still play as there are a lot of things to still do. But yeah this is pretty much it, sorry if step 8 is not as detailed as the other ones but you'll probably figure it out by time you reach it.
Edited by ITALUKE
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, ITALUKE said:

Hey, so:

• All DLCs are free so you won't need to buy anything.
  • There is only 1 trophy that requires a second player in order to get the platinum, the trophy Diamonds to you! That will require you to throw diamonds at your friend. 2 DLCs require you to play online minigames with at least another 2 people, those are DLC 2 and DLC 5. Only 2 people are required to play a match, but trophies like Snowplough and Cupid will require you to be 3 as you'll need to defeat 2 people. I literally got these myself on PS3 a few hours ago by playing with randoms, so my guess is that you will still find people playing them on the Vita, otherwise, you can always create a boosting session.
  • Your best strategy would be to play the tutorial world, as it will give you a huge advantage in trophies while also educating you about the game. Or you can ask someone who plays Minecraft on Vita and has gotten all trophies if you can join him to help you out, worth a try.
  • There is no story, it's a sandbox so you just do what you want to do, but every player usually follows the same pattern:
  1. Create a survival world on easy, spawn, and start wondering until you find a village. You'll recognize it.
  2. Settle in the village: use their beds, steal their resources and eat their food. This will be your base for now.
  3. Punch trees for wood, craft a crafting table, and use it to craft a wooden pickax. Then, mine some stone and build a stone pickaxe.
  4. Craft a furnace with stone, and burn wood with other wood to obtain charcoal, then use that with sticks to craft torches.
  5. Start mining, and use torches when it gets dark. You're looking for iron and coal. When you find coal, use some to make torches but keep some as fuel for the furnace as it is better than charcoal. When you find iron, cook it and use it to make an iron pickaxe. Also craft a sword to be safe, in case of monsters that spawn inside your mine or you fall into a cave.
  6. Keep mining until you find diamonds, if you find gold, emeralds, redstone or other minerals take them, but diamonds are what you need.
  7. Make a diamond pickaxe, use iron to make a bucket, and fill it with water. Then go looking for lava underground, once you find it pour water on it for obsidian. Once you have created obsidian, mine it with the diamond pickaxe until you have at least 10 blocks.
  8. You now want to use the obsidian to create a Netherl Portal, which you will use to go into the Nether to find ingredients for the eyes of ender. You'll need those to find the End portal, activate it, and use it to go to fight the Ender Dragon. Once defeated you have technically won the game but you can still play as there are a lot of things to still do. But yeah this is pretty much it, sorry if step 8 is not as detailed as the other ones but you'll probably figure it out by time you reach it.

Thank you very much. How long will it take approximately?

3 hours ago, Rikorus_Boss said:

Hi all,

I have never played with Minecraft before so please dont be mad with my question. I would like to obtain platinum and 100%. Can you help me is it obtanaible yet? Does online portion work yet?

What is the best tactics, strategy to get? Is there story in the game or just builidng your world? Should I buy dlcs? Thank you in advance. (ps vita minecraft)

Pretty excellent guide here.

1 minute ago, da-Noob123 said:

Pretty excellent guide here.

Alternatively, there trophy realms out there if you can find them.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Rikorus_Boss said:

Hi all,

Hi, the Platinum is completely obtainable on all PlayStation platforms, the only version that has an issue is the PS4 version because the Editions button disappears for some people and makes the multiplayer (mini-game) trophies unobtainable.

The online mini-games are working and surprisingly alive, so I would highly recommend boosting that unless you want to play that legit. Thank you to @da-Noob123 for very kindly linking my guide, if you use it, then you can plough through the vast majority of the trophies in a weekend for the main game. The multiplayer probably takes an hour or two boosting, depending on how many people are getting trophies. You can lock off a lobby with four Vitas and on PS3, you can potentially have eight PSN accounts on two consoles.with eight controllers in splitscreen mode to lock off the lobby.

That just leaves the trophy for playing for 100 days, which is about thirty three and a bit hours. I discovered a beneficial glitch on the PS4 Editions version which allowed you to unlock the trophy immediately. I'm going to try that on an alt on PS3 and Vita because I suspect it's left over code from those versions. 

The method is here if anyone wants to try it in the interim but I will test it tomorrow.

There's no story to Minecraft, it's just about building things and surviving. Unless you are a trophy hunter, in which case it's a great game for knocking out trophies very fast and having a good time. :)

As others have said, all DLCs are free and are included in the latest patch. 

I played the Vita version on PSTV and it was great.

As da-Noob alluded to, there are people out there with trophy worlds (as I prefer to call them), but finding people with them who are willing to share them is not very easy these days on Vita and PS3. So the purpose of my guide was to help people quickly and easily build their own, whilst unlocking all the trophies for themselves. To explain further, you can play the main Minecraft single player game with other people in your world, so you can invite friends in and help them get trophies.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, baboon_overlord said:

Hi, the Platinum is completely obtainable on all PlayStation platforms, the only version that has an issue is the PS4 version because the Editions button disappears for some people and makes the multiplayer (mini-game) trophies unobtainable.

Mojang made this on purpose for 'Legacy players' i had to get @TheDanielNorman to complete these for me since I had no access on my PS4

• Like 1

On 6/24/2024 at 5:24 AM, modest_undue1 said:

Mojang made this on purpose for 'Legacy players' i had to get @TheDanielNorman to complete these for me since I had no access on my PS4

Yes, my friend also had the issue. It should be technically impossible for that to happen on a console since you are running the disc and have deleted all the game data, but here we are. Trust anything owned by Microsoft to be a disaster!

His solution was to use an alt that had never played the game before, but for some reason the only way he could play splitscreen with his alt on the same PS4 was to pay for a month of PS+ on the alt's account, even though he had it on his main and the activations were all correct. None of it made any sense. We helped him get the trophies and....the next week the Editions button vanished on his alt as well!

On 6/24/2024 at 3:25 AM, baboon_overlord said:

That just leaves the trophy for playing for 100 days, which is about thirty three and a bit hours. I discovered a beneficial glitch on the PS4 Editions version which allowed you to unlock the trophy immediately. I'm going to try that on an alt on PS3 and Vita because I suspect it's left over code from those versions. 

OK, so I wasn't able to test this myself as I can't find any way to delete patches without deleting the entire game and the save file from a Vita. I have a cart but don't feel liking stumping up a month's worth of PS+ for my alt to test it. PS3 I have the digital version, so there's no game data to delete as I guess it downloads and installs with the patch (I'm used to physical discs so haven't really tried this with digital before, but know what to do on PS4 for Patch 1.00 digital).

So anyway, my friend just tested it for me this evening as he hasn't started the game on either yet. Unfortunately he couldn't get the trophies to pop using the same technique on PS4 (he got that trophy using this method after I told him about it) so I guess you have to do it legit unfortunately. 

Edited by baboon_overlord
  • Like 1

On 6/25/2024 at 1:03 AM, baboon_overlord said:

Yes, my friend also had the issue. It should be technically impossible for that to happen on a console since you are running the disc and have deleted all the game data, but here we are. Trust anything owned by Microsoft to be a disaster!

His solution was to use an alt that had never played the game before, but for some reason the only way he could play splitscreen with his alt on the same PS4 was to pay for a month of PS+ on the alt's account, even though he had it on his main and the activations were all correct. None of it made any sense. We helped him get the trophies and....the next week the Editions button vanished on his alt as well!

OK, so I wasn't able to test this myself as I can't find any way to delete patches without deleting the entire game and the save file from a Vita. I have a cart but don't feel liking stumping up a month's worth of PS+ for my alt to test it. PS3 I have the digital version, so there's no game data to delete as I guess it downloads and installs with the patch (I'm used to physical discs so haven't really tried this with digital before, but know what to do on PS4 for Patch 1.00 digital).

So anyway, my friend just tested it for me this evening as he hasn't started the game on either yet. Unfortunately he couldn't get the trophies to pop using the same technique on PS4 (he got that trophy using this method after I told him about it) so I guess you have to do it legit unfortunately. 

Is there  a trophy to play x day in a row?

16 hours ago, Rikorus_Boss said:

Is there  a trophy to play x day in a row?

For time played, no, just a 100 day in game cumulative trophy (thirty three and a half hours or so in real time).

There is a trophy for eating nothing but kelp for three in game days but you can AFK that very easily.